PO Soon: Less Than Jake - Anthem & B is for B Sides

snowynz

31 minutes ago, slinch said:

Not sure if it was posted, but red/yellow is up on amazon as well.

I wish there was something else up on that UK site, I don't need b-sides and I don't want to pay that shipping charge for one record.

https://smile.amazon.com/Anthem-yellow-red-vinyl-version/dp/B08CMDMN1X/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=a2t-vinyl-20&linkId=c6765c339ee2cb31014a7e607eaaf930&language=en_US&tag=v06a8-20

Use that smile link ;) 

So I was listening to one of our stations at work and heard a new commercial jingle for a well-known local pizza place. The style and singing voice sounded so familiar. I asked the sales rep where it came from. She said “Oh, yeah. Some band did it for them. The owners know them pretty well and asked them to record something. I think they’re called Less Than Something.”

Me: “Less Than Jake?!”

Her: “Yeah! You’ve heard of them?”

So yeah. We’re playing a brand new exclusive LTJ track haha. 

45 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

So I was listening to one of our stations at work and heard a new commercial jingle for a well-known local pizza place. The style and singing voice sounded so familiar. I asked the sales rep where it came from. She said “Oh, yeah. Some band did it for them. The owners know them pretty well and asked them to record something. I think they’re called Less Than Something.”

Me: “Less Than Jake?!”

Her: “Yeah! You’ve heard of them?”

So yeah. We’re playing a brand new exclusive LTJ track haha. 

lolol

LEAK IT

Edited by AdventureIsOutThere

25 minutes ago, AdventureIsOutThere said:

lolol

LEAK IT

There really isn't anything to "leak". It's been playing on local radio for a little while. If anything, it'll just give the business more exposure.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Z_Le3wjbpGUCQCaEPGa_clw3rtDrZPr/view?usp=sharing

8 hours ago, ThunderPantz said:

Did Interpunk get their shit together? Nearly every review for the last few years is about them being scam artists, taking money and not sending items.

there was an episode of road to the skeleton coast (the lawrence arms podcast) where brendan talks about how for a period of time, interpunk was actually a front for running opioids or some shit. he spoke about it like it wasn't really public knowledge, but there was an fbi investigation that happened and everything.

5 hours ago, marc32137 said:

There really isn't anything to "leak". It's been playing on local radio for a little while. If anything, it'll just give the business more exposure.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Z_Le3wjbpGUCQCaEPGa_clw3rtDrZPr/view?usp=sharing

Saving this somewhere so if I ever take a trip to Florida I can go to Teranova's

19 hours ago, marc32137 said:

This is awesome.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:52 PM, revisited said:

there was an episode of road to the skeleton coast (the lawrence arms podcast) where brendan talks about how for a period of time, interpunk was actually a front for running opioids or some shit. he spoke about it like it wasn't really public knowledge, but there was an fbi investigation that happened and everything.

Do you remember which episode it was?

12 minutes ago, ejeffs said:

Do you remember which episode it was?

Oh man, those episodes are so packed, I wouldn’t be able to tell you which one it was. I think it might have been during one of the Oh Calcutta episodes but I can’t say for sure.

edit: I should mention, what I said in my original comment is about as far as Brendan gets into it. It’s something that comes up but isn’t really discussed at length. 

Edited by revisited

On 10/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, revisited said:

from the latest smartpunk newsletter.

Anyway let’s get this our if the way: we haven’t received LTJ records yet. Sad. But the world’s on fire and we promise once there here we will turn around and get them out to ya! We swear it.

I don't think you get to use the "the world's on fire" excuse when the world was already on fire when the preorders went up.

Not too surprising those ended up being first to arrive. Most of FAT's euro variants have been showing up almost a month (or more)  before the US versions. I ended up ordering the UK versions too, so I'll get a chuckle if they arrive to me in the US before SP gets the US variants.