PO Soon: Less Than Jake - Anthem & B is for B Sides

snowynz

So... these went on sale 12:00 PM EST/9:00 AM PST, right??

Just checked my initial order and it was placed at 12:02 PST/9:02 AM. 

I just received #784 Anthem & #563 B Sides. There is no more record of my initial order, but I most fucking certainly ordered the 300 bundle and most fucking certainly got it in time for my order to be one of the first 300. Yet here we are... what a load of bullshit!

Anyone who actually got the 300 extras, what was your order #s? Really curious to see what's up. Mine was 15064 .

Edited by MyEnemy

17 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/

Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

I just received #784 Anthem & #563 B Sides. There is no more record of my initial order, but I most fucking certainly ordered the 300 bundle and most fucking certainly got it in time for my order to be one of the first 300. Yet here we are... what a load of bullshit!

Anyone who actually got the 300 extras, what was your order #s? Really curious to see what's up. Mine was 15064 .

My order went through at 12:03 (or at least that's when I got the email) and my # is about 20ish after yours.

Got #244 for Anthem with the print (no matches tho). 

On 12/23/2020 at 8:07 PM, MyEnemy said:

Same here! I got the bundle before they sold out, and didn't get anything extra.

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

In the ultimate Christmas miracle mine got delivered Christmas Eve. Number 132 and 201 respectively, prints for both.

If you don’t mind me asking, did you order the koozie bundle and what was your order #? 

Some real fishy shit going on, and I just wanna see what’s up.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

No Koozie cause I literally only drink water. ORDER 15041.

Ahhh thank you! Only 23 orders away from mine, yet full on light years in #s.

So you ordered them individually? Starting to think they really shat the bed and fucked anyone who ordered  the bundle. 

Edited by MyEnemy

It’s becoming more and more apparent the screen prints were randomly inserted. It is what it is but I just honestly wish I hadn’t bought into this at all and held out for a better pressing, if ever. These kinda sound like shit. Very thin sounding. I put on another record after listening to these two and had to turn the volume way down.

On 12/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, MyEnemy said:

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/

0:19
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/

0:19
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

I put in 2 orders that were both after yours - 1 for the 2 individual /300s and 1 for a bundle and both came with screenprints.

On 12/24/2020 at 10:23 AM, crazytoledo said:

My order went through at 12:03 (or at least that's when I got the email) and my # is about 20ish after yours.

Got #244 for Anthem with the print (no matches tho). 

Do they not all have matches?! (the matches are inside the gatefold) I've only opened the one copy that I played.

On 12/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, NoFxpunkguy said:

I got my ultra mega bundle yesterday.   Al  #'d items are #2.  I have not opened any of the records yet to verify colors

Most of the colors are listed on stickers. I think the splatter copies didn't have stickers.

Is anyone else bothered by the giant fucking parental advisory logo on Bsides?! Like where did they take this image from? I literally have 12x12 flats from when this album came out with no parental advisory logo on it that they could have scanned.

4 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Do they not all have matches?! (the matches are inside the gatefold) I've only opened the one copy that I played.

As far as I know, the gatefold versions have matches, the non-gatefold versions (the orange anthem, and the half and half color anthem) do not have matches. Though I wouldn't be too surprised if there are gatefolds missing matches. 

Edited by thenameisluigi

On 12/30/2020 at 12:50 PM, shenanigans said:

Is anyone else bothered by the giant fucking parental advisory logo on Bsides?! Like where did they take this image from? I literally have 12x12 flats from when this album came out with no parental advisory logo on it that they could have scanned.

Yes, also how fuzzy and poor the image quality is of the band photo inside the gatefold of Anthem.