Punk Rock Bowling 2019 ( Releases / Exclusives )

PRB 2019 announced, May 24th -27th.  Anyone else going?  I'm not to enthusiastic about the line up besides Descendents, TBR, Lillingtons and Vandals. Definitely grabbing Fat Music for Wrecked People:Punk Rock bowling 2019 Sampler.  Looking forward to see what other releases will be available this year file.php?id=5609

Edited by RecordsandIPA

1 minute ago, N8TRU1 said:

Bummer NJ doesn't seem to be returning since that's really close 

I love shows at Asbury lanes, it does suck but my cousin lives 10 mins away so I'm planning a trip to visit the family and we're gonna go. I'm gonna be crashing at his house so the plane ticket is my only expensive besides merch and beers! lol

45 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

I love shows at Asbury lanes, it does suck but my cousin lives 10 mins away so I'm planning a trip to visit the family and we're gonna go. I'm gonna be crashing at his house so the plane ticket is my only expensive besides merch and beers! lol

Sadly, Asbury Lanes is not what it used to be. It's pretty much a generic cookie cutter venue these days, very much in line with every new venue Bowery Presents has opened the last few years.

3 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Sadly, Asbury Lanes is not what it used to be. It's pretty much a generic cookie cutter venue these days, very much in line with every new venue Bowery Presents has opened the last few years.

That's a shame. I never went to the old version but I'm going soon for Chon & Lite.

6 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

That's a shame. I never went to the old version but I'm going soon for Chon & Lite.

It was an amazing venue for punk music but it couldn't survive unfortunately. It's actually still a decent venue; the sound is nice, size is good and there are cheap beers to be had. With that said, the charm is gone and it's not at all what it used to be.

1 hour ago, pepperonigin said:

It was an amazing venue for punk music but it couldn't survive unfortunately. It's actually still a decent venue; the sound is nice, size is good and there are cheap beers to be had. With that said, the charm is gone and it's not at all what it used to be.

Saw Thursday there few months back, completely agree it's not all it use to be. It was still a great show but the place just didn't feel the same to me..

Edited by RecordsandIPA

3 hours ago, RecordsandIPA said:

Fat Music for Wrecked People:Punk Rock bowling 2019 Sampler.  

I don't think there's gonna be a Fat Music release this year. I don't see any artist from the label playing and PRB was the show NOFX fucked themselves by making fun of the Vegas shooting, so I doubt PRB wants anything to do with them or Fat Wreck Chords.

12 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

I don't think there's gonna be a Fat Music release this year. I don't see any artist from the label playing and PRB was the show NOFX fucked themselves by making fun of the Vegas shooting, so I doubt PRB wants anything to do with them or Fat Wreck Chords.

Hmmm.. Interesting, Night Birds are Fat tho

• 6 months later...