RCA switch (2 in 1 out?) that works with a turntable

So I added a Schitt Magni headphone amp to my setup (thanks to @Sidney-Crosley !), but now I need some kind of switch. 

If I understand correctly, it will be  Turntable > Preamp > New Switch >  1) Speakers or 2) Headphone amp

I thought something like this might work, but looking through the q&a someone said the impedance isn't correct for a turntable. 

Thanks for any help!

Edited by weinerdog

Congrats on the Magni purchase. Quick question for you: do you have powered speakers or ones that require an amp. Which Magni did you get? If you got a Magni 2 Uber (old model) or the most recent Magni 3, you should be able to plug in powered speakers through the Magni's preamp out. When you plug in headphones, you'll hear your headphones. When you unplug headphones, music will go to powered speakers, therefore you wouldn't need any kind of switch.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:28 AM, Sidney Crosley said:

Congrats on the Magni purchase. Quick question for you: do you have powered speakers or ones that require an amp. Which Magni did you get? If you got a Magni 2 Uber (old model) or the most recent Magni 3, you should be able to plug in powered speakers through the Magni's preamp out. When you plug in headphones, you'll hear your headphones. When you unplug headphones, music will go to powered speakers, therefore you wouldn't need any kind of switch.

I got a b-stock Magni 3, and my speakers are powered so I think I'm all set. I just need another rca cable. Thanks so much!!