PO: Wicca Phase Springs Eternal - Suffer On

Rip

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Picked this up locally. Always liked Adams vocals the most in TJ. 

If it wasnt for the trap style beats most of these songs could pass as Tigers Jaw, most other wicca phase stuff I cant get into but since he actually wrote all the music to this album I like it a lot more than I thought I would 

1 hour ago, CatsNJazz said:

If it wasnt for the trap style beats most of these songs could pass as Tigers Jaw, most other wicca phase stuff I cant get into but since he actually wrote all the music to this album I like it a lot more than I thought I would 

I don’t mind the trap stuff since I like emo SoundCloud rap but yeah I see this as his most accessible. A few tracks have no beats too. 

• 1 year later...

Deluxe edition with acoustic versions of songs just went up on RFC. $50 2xLP 

300 'Night Sky' Purple & White Butterfly Swirl (RFC Exclusive)
700 'Full Moon' Purple & Bone White Moon Phase

Run For Cover & Wicca Phase Springs Eternal have partnerted to celebrate the anniversary of this release with a Deluxe Collectors Edition double album of Suffer On. The completely redesigned new version features a companion disc of each song performed acoustically, a new gatefold jacket, updated poster and a photo zine with over 40 photos and Suffer on Lyrics from Adam Mcilwee.

https://www.runforcoverrecords.com/products/693469-wicca-phase-springs-eternal-suffer-on-collectors-edition

spacer.png

Also up on Bandcamp: https://wiccaphase.bandcamp.com/album/suffer-on-deluxe-edition

5 hours ago, Rip said:

Ah dude that would be so sick.  I’m still holding out hope for an 7” at least 

Yeah, that would be cool. Honestly, I'm still holding out for some kind of AEW's Greatest Themes on vinyl where they hopefully include stuff like "I Fell", "Judas", "Kingdom" and "Tarzan Boy" in addition to the best themes released on their Bandcamp. Yay wrestling!

3 hours ago, erikness said:

Yeah, that would be cool. Honestly, I'm still holding out for some kind of AEW's Greatest Themes on vinyl where they hopefully include stuff like "I Fell", "Judas", "Kingdom" and "Tarzan Boy" in addition to the best themes released on their Bandcamp. Yay wrestling!

Hell yeah.  AEW’s got some fantastic themes.  Gimme em all