PO NOW: Unwritten Law - Unwritten Law

Pressed on vinyl for the first time ever - Limited 20th anniversary pressing - Limited white colored vinyl - Mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by Kevin Gray, Cohearant Audio and pressed at RTI Records.

Bull Moose
SmartPunk

Edited by rundmcc

8 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Stoked! this is a solid album, so many good songs, used to love it.

Any pressing info yet? I can never get to the Bullmoose site for some reason. Too lazy/illiterate to figure it out

Guessing it'll show up at other stores soon.

Would love the early stuff too

Pressed on vinyl for the first time ever - Limited 20th anniversary pressing - Limited white colored vinyl - Mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by Kevin Gray, Cohearant Audio and pressed at RTI Records.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 2:22 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

I don't wanna order from SRC, so I'm really hoping for a band exclusive color. Black, even. 

Pretty sure there's going to be 3-4 (possibly more?) pressings of this, the band will have their own and possibly another retail version. From what I remember the band will announce closer to February with a tour announcement.

1 hour ago, thomasj182 said:

Pretty sure there's going to be 3-4 (possibly more?) pressings of this, the band will have their own and possibly another retail version. From what I remember the band will announce closer to February with a tour announcement.

Sounds good. I'd actually like to see them live as well. Hoping for a nearby date.