PO NOW: Unwritten Law - Unwritten Law

• 1 month later...

7 minutes ago, rundmcc said:

Just got mine in... I ordered both variants (white, and fire orange), and received a red? and fire orange copy.

I didn't even know there was a red variant... maybe a bad pressing of the fire orange?

Anyone else?

Wait, SRC messed up an order!?

tenor.gif?itemid=5611611

26 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I mean, the only other UL full length on vinyl has 150 wants on Discogs and has gone for $35-$50 for years.

I bought a promo, sealed for like $14 a year or two ago. 

I think Here's to the Mourning would get more interest, as would a colored Elva (*ooooos and ahhhhs*)

Maybe a "Seein' Red" or "Judge Roughneck Black in White"

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I bought a promo, sealed for like $14 a year or two ago. 

I think Here's to the Mourning would get more interest, as would a colored Elva (*ooooos and ahhhhs*)

Maybe a "Seein' Red" or "Judge Roughneck Black in White"

i know itll never happen but just give me blue room on blue w/white (obvious right?) and  oz factor on red w/yellow.

2 hours ago, jrodan said:

so then the answer is they definitely overestimated the demand based on that.

Not even based on that, but 1500 doesn’t seem like a lot for a 20 year old record that was that big. 

Also, maybe it’s because I grew up in San Diego, in the mid/late 90s, but this record was fuckin HUGE!

Edited by MyEnemy

3 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Not even based on that, but 1500 doesn’t seem like a lot for a 20 year old record that was that big. 

Also, maybe it’s because I grew up in San Diego, in the mid/late 90s, but this record was fuckin HUGE!

yeah, it is absolutely because you grew up there. because this album had one song that was a semi-hit. 1500 copies is wayyy too many. src put out 1500 copies of that horrible lit album and it took awhile to sell out and now sells for less than $40 (which knowing src means it is about $10-15 more than it was when it came out). that album at least had multiple actual radio hits.

39 minutes ago, jrodan said:

yeah, it is absolutely because you grew up there. because this album had one song that was a semi-hit. 1500 copies is wayyy too many. src put out 1500 copies of that horrible lit album and it took awhile to sell out and now sells for less than $40 (which knowing src means it is about $10-15 more than it was when it came out). that album at least had multiple actual radio hits.

UL had 4 singles/videos that were on radio and in heavy ratation on MTV. Just sayin...

4 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

UL had 4 singles/videos that were on radio and in heavy ratation on MTV. Just sayin...

and that lit album went platinum and had a number one modern rock song for months. no one would argue that unwritten law ever tasted that level of success. 

too many copies.

11 hours ago, thetrackt said:

lol  @ this thread. so much flexing in here. this will sell out and be repressed and it doesn’t really matter at all when or if you pick it up. It’s been 20 years in the making. Someone else will buy it.

Says the guy who bought two copies. Weird flex, but ok.