PO: Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life Repress (4-5-19)

ejc625

1 hour ago, mmhmm said:

If by "destroy" you mean it's exactly like the OG...but in super colors!! then I guess? 

It would be rad if this repress would include some of the b-sides. Or at least, “Sunny Day.” I mean, it’s basically the title track. It’s amazing that one was left off the record. Shame really. 

1 hour ago, beardacus said:

It would be rad if this repress would include some of the b-sides. Or at least, “Sunny Day.” I mean, it’s basically the title track. It’s amazing that one was left off the record. Shame really. 

Nah. The repress destroys just like it is. Why go to minimal lengths to add value like that when it destroys. 

1 hour ago, Rip said:

I mean, I’ve had my preorder from Bullmoose since December so I’m guessing that means it’ll be going retail.  At least to some extent.

I've also had a Bull Moose preorder in and they just updated the listing on their site to include a photo of the green vinyl, so hoping that's accurate for the retail release too? Does that happen for SRC releases like this?

SRC has updated the order pages with new info on the pressing, seems pretty cool but I would have liked if they could have done 1 or 2 B-Sides as well:

"Mastered for vinyl and lacquer created by Kevin Gray at Cohearant Audio

Pressed at RTI

Matte with spot UV Gatefold Jacket

Includes 38" x 9", 4 fold insert/poster

Center labels unique to this pressing"

Edited by thefavoriteplay

• 2 weeks later...