79e1833475d355999d2f0536f55aef7659d18933

PO HERE

http://www.pinegroveband.com/products/632340-skylight

Double LP with Gatefold on Clear Vinyl /2000

Double CD

Cassette

FROM THE EMAIL

"okay, so. first things first:

we are happy to announce a physical release of skylight! it will be available on double vinyl, double compact disc, & cassette.

along with the physical release of skylight, we will be including skylight ii, an acoustic rendition of each song on the record, recorded live this summer at amperland studios, which is to say, the same room skylight was recorded in, which is to say, our living room. (made some room, etc.)

it’ll be available for pre-order now as double LP, double CD, single CS. available everywhere february 15th. 

anyone who bought skylight on bandcamp will automatically get a bandcamp download code of skylight ii on release day via email."

Edited by teddy

33 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

Had no idea this wasn’t out already. Sweet. Picking it up for sure.

Edit: might want to update link since it says page not found.

23 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

Link not working !!! Please tell me this didn’t already sell out

Sorry, linked updated!

Edited by teddy

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylight-VINYL-Pinegrove/dp/B07KZGS5R3/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545628786&sr=8-1&keywords=pinegrove+skylight+vinyl

Super cheap on Amazon UK, says 8.20 pounds but at checkout it was even less and came out to like 9.91 pounds shipped to the US ($12.50ish USD)

On 12/24/2018 at 12:21 AM, DecayToDeath said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylight-VINYL-Pinegrove/dp/B07KZGS5R3/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545628786&sr=8-1&keywords=pinegrove+skylight+vinyl

Super cheap on Amazon UK, says 8.20 pounds but at checkout it was even less and came out to like 9.91 pounds shipped to the US ($12.50ish USD)

That's crazy ha. I grabbed it, and the title even says vinyl aside from it saying clear vinyl in the description, but I wonder if they'll refund/cancel if it's an error on their end ha

Edited by corey.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 5:48 AM, corey. said:

That's crazy ha. I grabbed it, and the title even says vinyl aside from it saying clear vinyl in the description, but I wonder if they'll refund/cancel if it's an error on their end ha

Amazon are usually pretty good at fulfilling an order even if there's a pricing error. I got Sufjan's Silver & Gold vinyl boxset for £14 as a preorder before the price went up to about £80.