PO NOW: Pinegrove - Skylight

teddy

4 minutes ago, Burkazoid said:

I complained more and got another £10 off. So it's costing me £2.99. I'll take it!

Man I wish I had whoever handled your complaint.. I had to go through 3 advisors and even show them this thread before they reluctantly gave me a fiver credit. Gutted when I saw the cancellation email.

1 hour ago, The Taint Tickler said:

Man I wish I had whoever handled your complaint.. I had to go through 3 advisors and even show them this thread before they reluctantly gave me a fiver credit. Gutted when I saw the cancellation email.

That sucks. It really does seem to be luck of the draw. I don't think the person who gave me the £10 even understood that someone else had already given me £5, even though I told them.

55 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

Also got canceled, also politely complained, also got a £10 credit, also re-ordered. Weirdly, the listing said it was now £17.99 but when I added it to my cart, it dropped to £14.99. So at the end of the day, it's costing me about $11 USD shipped.

That’s because you don’t have to pay VAT. Anything you order from a European amazon to North America will show up cheaper in the cart once you ship to a non-EU location. 

20 hours ago, poweredbytrust said:

Where did you guys write to? I can't find any proper customer service address on the UK page. If it still comes down to slightly more than the original price (after credit) I'd still gladly reorder. This album is too good.

I spoke to them via the Chat selection on this page ; https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us

Good luck. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

I got my copy of this from Amazon UK today. It looks awesome!  Did people already know that this has a bonus LP of an acoustic version of the album packaged with it? I had no idea until I opened the package. 

i got an email saying that because i ordered from pinegrove, they sent the digital download for the acoustic album.

i almost think the acoustic version might even be better...

Amazon UK didnt get back to me after I had a chat conversation with them about it a couple weeks back. Now I just ordered it from a German retailer vor 22€ which is still alright for a double LP. The original album is already super good, so I'll be stoked to spin the acoustic one as well.