PO: Copeland - Blushing 2/14/19

2 hours ago, rooks said:

30 dollars and the lowest shipping option is nearly 8 bucks? Fuck off once again with these prices.

Hopefully this starts to pop up on indie sites at a nicer price point, or at the very least with a media mail option.

Thinking back on Ixora, I think it was only ever really available via their webstore and was always $30 with close to $10 shipping. That's how I remember it at least, others can confirm or deny.

I kinda feel bad for bands that use online stores to sell their stuff that have ridiculous shipping prices...they're literally losing money from sales because of that.  Maybe they should know better?  I don't know.  It's just a shame that the one thing keeping people from buying are dumb shipping options.  

3 hours ago, mmhmm said:

I kinda feel bad for bands that use online stores to sell their stuff that have ridiculous shipping prices...they're literally losing money from sales because of that.  Maybe they should know better?  I don't know.  It's just a shame that the one thing keeping people from buying are dumb shipping options.  

You're not wrong. I'd swallow the 30 dollar pill if shipping was reasonable. It's only a couple of bucks but it's principle, and the fact that 5 extra bucks on every purchase where I "want to support the artist" by ordering from their dumb webstore adds up. 

6 hours ago, rooks said:

30 dollars and the lowest shipping option is nearly 8 bucks? Fuck off once again with these prices.

Hopefully this starts to pop up on indie sites at a nicer price point, or at the very least with a media mail option.

honestly as much as i love somewhat older bands making a career again, they are generally not very good at the contemporary vinyl/merch game

9 hours ago, rooks said:

I agree shipping is ridiculous, but $30 isn’t bad considering it’s a double LP. I’ve definitely seen a lot of single LPS from “bigger” bands be around $30 or more recently.

10 hours ago, RowBearToe said:

Thinking back on Ixora, I think it was only ever really available via their webstore and was always $30 with close to $10 shipping. That's how I remember it at least, others can confirm or deny.

Can confirm. Which is why I still don’t own Ixora. 

• 2 months later...

anyone get this from Amazon? curious what color is for sale through them.

same about live shows - what variant(s) do they have there?
also, anyone get their copy in yet (from wherever)? would love to see some pictures, esp of the pink variant!

happy release day!

Edited by copelandkid

On 2/14/2019 at 7:59 AM, copelandkid said:

anyone get this from Amazon? curious what color is for sale through them.

same about live shows - what variant(s) do they have there?
also, anyone get their copy in yet (from wherever)? would love to see some pictures, esp of the pink variant!

happy release day!

I don’t know how to internet but I got the pink from their webstore, looks and sounds great! 

https://imgur.com/gallery/x7HCjV6