PO: Joshua Homme - Silent Night 7"

And sold out...anyone get an extra copy of this?  Happy to paypal you for a copy!

https://store.qotsa.com/collections/villains/products/silent-night-7-digital-download?variant=20915163463757

Silent Night 7" + Digital Download

Silent Night 7" + Digital Download

• $599 $5.99

This is a PreOrder Item and not expected to ship until on or around December 14th, 2018. Delivery is not guaranteed before December 25th, 2018*
FormatMP3WAV
Add to Wishlist

Add to Cart

Digital release: December 7, 2018

Physical release: December 14, 2018 

Limited edition Xmas single available on 7” vinyl.  A-Side is a rendition of “Silent Night” teaming Joshua Homme with Australian blues singer-songwriter, guitar player C.W. Stoneking, and the flipside features a Homme family reading of "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."

Proceeds from the single will benefit the Sweet Stuff Foundation, the non-profit created by Homme in 2013 to provide assistance to career musicians, recording engineers and their families struggling with illness and disability, and to Support Act, an alliance with a similar mission founded in 1997 in Australia by AMCOS, APRA, ARIA and PPCA. For more information, go to https://www.thesweetstufffoundation.org/ and https://supportact.org.au/

27 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Because before he kicked her in the face he screamed "Silent Night, Bitch!"  Also, he's a shitty person.  

Yeah, I really can't seem to get past that fact either. Every time I think about listening to QOTSA I just picture him kicking that girl's camera into her face and I can't get past it. He just seems like a dick, whether he was drunk or not.

Never mentioned him or a lady, dude. I said that everyone's a dick given enough time.

12 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

If you seriously think it's ok to kick a woman in the face while she's doing her job, then you weren't raised right.  Not trying to start shit, but your nonchalant responses to someone getting busted in the face while trying to do their job is pretty lame.  But, I think dude is a piece of shit and I wouldn't support a single thing he releases or is featured on, so that's my opinion.   To each their own.  Carry on.

I don't give a shit about him or that lady, dude. So I'm sorry about my nonchalant response about some dude who kicked some lady in the face...

35 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

Guess I will have to add this to my Christmas 7-inch list of records I will never own...(LCD Soundsystem) <_<

I refuse to pay $50+ for a 7-inch that should cost $20 max.

Why do they not repress these things? Do they NOT want to make money? 

$20 for a 7"? fuck that noise. 

anyone who bought this for any reason other than to flip is a fucking idiot. christmas songs suck, and this is no exception.

On 12/6/2018 at 10:00 PM, ZeroNowhere said:

If you seriously think it's ok to kick a woman in the face while she's doing her job, then you weren't raised right.  Not trying to start shit, but your nonchalant responses to someone getting busted in the face while trying to do their job is pretty lame.  But, I think dude is a piece of shit and I wouldn't support a single thing he releases or is featured on, so that's my opinion.   To each their own.  Carry on.

Yes it was super shitty but it was not a hard kick and she was fine. He also apologized for it and has been an all around pretty good dude. He kicked Nick Oliveri out of the band for beating his girlfriend and he took Jesse Hughes to rehab every day till he was clean from his meth addiction. People do shitty things and he owned up to it and apologized. What more do you want?