PO NOW: HEALTH - VOL 4 :: SLAVES OF FEAR

Huh, I just realized that I never received this. Did anyone receive their red copy yet? And now that I’m looking through my email for order confirmation, I’m no longer sure that I ordered it.... but they are playing here in Salt Lake on Tuesday, so I’ll just pick it up there. 

5 minutes ago, achillesstand7 said:

Huh, I just realized that I never received this. Did anyone receive their red copy yet? And now that I’m looking through my email for order confirmation, I’m no longer sure that I ordered it.... but they are playing here in Salt Lake on Tuesday, so I’ll just pick it up there. 

My red showed up right on time, close to the release date.

On 4/13/2019 at 11:28 PM, achillesstand7 said:

got mine right around release date

• 1 year later...
On 12/6/2018 at 12:38 PM, ex lion tamer said:

Kinda figured this album would feature those collabs and more. I hope they end up releasing those at some point.

Here we are... DISCO4 Part 1 announced today:

01. HEALTH - CYBERPUNK 2.0.2.0
02. HEALTH, Perturbator - BODY/PRISON
03. HEALTH, 100 Gecs - POWER FANTASY
04. HEALTH, Ghostemane - JUDGEMENT NIGHT
05. HEALTH, Youth Code - INNOCENCE
06. HEALTH, Full of Hell - FULL OF HEALTH
07. HEALTH, The Soft Moon - COLORS
08. HEALTH, JPEGMAFIA - HATE YOU
09. HEALTH, Brothel - D.F. LOOKS
10. HEALTH, Soccer Mommy - MASS GRAVE
11. HEALTH, Xiu Xiu - DELICIOUS APE
12. HEALTH, NOLIFE - HARD TO BE A GOD

Limited edition blue vinyl plus a standard black vinyl available at https://usbodega.lomavistarecordings.com/collections/health.

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

Grabbed a Blue, I think the last one actually. I'll be honest, never heard of them before the FOH collab, but I just went through and listened to a few of the collabs and feel like I can dig it.

Start from the beginning. These dudes have been terrorizing for years, so good.

53 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Got in there right in the nick of time! 2 Blue left.

Thanks for posting this!  I was ~3 minutes away from giving a Zoom presentation when I saw this and was like "oh, shit!" and placed my order.  My heart rate might have been slightly elevated during my presentation, but it was worth it :)

1 hour ago, bubb4 said:

Why do we commonly bump old threads instead of creating new threads for new albums? 

Yes. IMO there should be a new thread for every confirmed release. Everyone gave me crap on the whole Saosin thing a while back but that was just because it was a rumor and not a legit release.

7 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yes. IMO there should be a new thread for every confirmed release. Everyone gave me crap on the whole Saosin thing a while back but that was just because it was a rumor and not a legit release.

Anyone trying to bust your balls over new threads being generated for new releases – especially when there's a viable link available to purchase – is completely missing the mark as far as I'm concerned.  Kinda' the whole point of the board.  Otherwise we'd just have a bunch of "catch-all" threads you'd be expected to check every time they're bumped.

1 hour ago, mxv said:

Still some blue ones here, I just ordered one:

https://fashion.youwillloveeachother.com/

Sweet, got one!

On 9/18/2020 at 9:45 AM, voltagedrop said:

totally reminded me I need to get a red version of Slaves of Fear. Anyone got a copy they're selling?

Same, fam...same.