(Possible) Killing Joke 2003 Self Titled Reissue

3 hours ago, Roandy55 said:

Thanks will keep an lookout,  as I wouldn't want to rely on Amazon for this. 

Killing Joke's name is mud on Pledgemusic at the moment. People have been waiting years for Killing Joke Symphonic and the box set I linked to was (until recently) supposed to contain all of the releases in the CD set, but something went wrong......

As for the MoV pressing not being available in the UK, keep an eye on Amazon.de. They often have MoV colour pressings and also aren't in the UK. 

On 12/9/2018 at 10:25 AM, ExtraFox said:

It's supposed to be getting a release here too:

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/killing-joke-40th-anniversary

Anybody has a clue if this box is also going to be released by MOV or if this is a seperate release? I prefer to get it from another website than Pledgemusic but if this is the only option to get all of these 4 albums then I will bend I guess :)

4 Double LP Vinyl Box Set + AccessPass

Available

22 hours ago, Mano said:

Anybody has a clue if this box is also going to be released by MOV or if this is a seperate release? I prefer to get it from another website than Pledgemusic but if this is the only option to get all of these 4 albums then I will bend I guess :)

Available

I'd like to know too. I have Extremities but those other 3 are the last albums I need. I hate Pledge Music though.

23 hours ago, Mano said:

Available

Why not email MoV and ask?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What Records, perhaps unsurprisingly, have managed to screw this up. Received this in response to my enquiry regarding a despatch date.

Its been pulled from UK release by Sony so I am trying to get copies from Europe.
Thank you for your order.
Speak soon
Cheers
Tim

MOV did state it was unavailable to the UK, but my guess is What listed it at £19.99 without realising. Not holding my breath.

Amazon UK appear to have now taken down their original listing which was on 2-4 week backorder, and replaced it with a new pre-order scheduled for release on 25 December 2019.:D

On 1/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, Roandy55 said:

What Records have this up  at £19.99 + £5 UK shipping. Ordered, and just hoping they don't screw up.

What

Currently $35 on Amazon US. Could be worth notifying them, but I doubt they would go that low. 

Amazon US

I ordered from Amazon and have heard nothing. Other than it "should arrive" by April 9.

18 minutes ago, Monastic_mike said:

Michiel at MOV wrote me back to say they cannot sell them in the US/UK. So I am thinking my AMAZON preorder will never get handled.

I will probably cancel it.

I really hope Ed’s Awesome Sounds comes through. :mellow:

I have wanted this album on vinyl for a long time.