PO Now: American Football - LP3 (3/22/2019)

zaoza

43 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

One track is enough for me too. That guest spot is the only thing about this album I'm even slightly concerned I won't like as Paramore are very much not my thing.

it's well done. beyond her voice, there's nothing to suggest paramore. and there's nothing at all to suggest pop punk.

11 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

it's well done. beyond her voice, there's nothing to suggest paramore. and there's nothing at all to suggest pop punk.

I figured it wouldn't be too bad after all it's still an American Football song first and foremost. Still an odd choice for a partner to duet with.

21 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

PO'd the PV Early Bird variant. They never dissapoint with those, plus they deserve to be compensated for keeping shit real and consistently putting out great albums over the years.

That shipping rate is the definition of "keeping shit real" with Media Mail in the current state of mail orders.

searched all over for a stream of Uncomfortably Numb, found it https://mexedi.net/music/zarubejnie/zar_2018/15148-american-football-uncomfortably-numb-feat-hayley-williams-2018.html

Save some of ya'll the frustration of finding it. Its real good

I can’t feel a thing inside.

I blamed my father in my youth.

Now as a father, I blame the booze