PO Soon: William Bonney - All Ten

A comp with the full 10-track studio (ie not including the demo) discography just appeared on Spotify and Skeletal Lightning has confirmed it will be up for order soon.

I already own a copy of Good Vibes but I'm definitely gonna get this anyway for the other tracks.

Edit: Further down the chain they said preorders will go up at midnight CST (about a half hour from this edit)

Edited by DecayToDeath

https://skeletallightning.com/apps/omega-search/?type=product&q=bonney#type=product&q=bonney

Also:

*The first 50 pre-orders will receive a special, limited edition gift hand-made from the band. (We'll remove this note once they're all claimed. - if you're reading it, you'll get it!)

Grabbed the gold!  Looks like I’m one of the first 50 also.

I’m guessing the gift has maybe something to do with these drawings?  Skeletal Lighting posted this on Facebook yesterday:

7wsPAM9.jpg

EDIT: Now that I think about it, that’s probably just a teaser for the new artwork or whatever.  Cause the not does say it’s “from the band.”  So who knows.  Excited regardless.

Edited by FiggyPud

• 2 months later...

Email from Skeletal Lightning:

"Hi friends! 

Just a quick note to let you know that we're beginning to ship out William Bonney "All Ten" pre-orders, so keep your eyes peeled on those mailboxes over the next few weeks! 

The surprise gift from from the band hasn't gotten to us yet, so we'll send it to you separately as soon as they get here. 

Thanks for being great, hope you enjoy the record"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...