PO - Architects Hollow Crown Backbite

piky0032

On 12/16/2018 at 2:41 PM, piky0032 said:

Magenta/100 - Sold Out

Test Press/25 - Sold Out

Smokey Sun/400 - Still Available

Test Presses and Magenta were more expensive. Id imagine they didnt sell all the Magenta and are staggering the drop like previous releases

It's not sold out, they are released 10 at a time. 

On 12/16/2018 at 12:48 PM, piky0032 said:

Backbite thought it would be good to repress this after it was pressed not too long ago.......and is still generally pretty easy to find.

Limited Edition /100

Regular /400

Test Presses /25 ........for 500 records.....25?

anyway....it goes on sale in an hour or so. 

You vent enough in your post there bro?

Why did you post it if it triggered you so much?

6 hours ago, Spintheblackcircle said:

You vent enough in your post there bro?

Why did you post it if it triggered you so much?

thought people might want to buy them........i could vent more about how i think Backbite are shit but i got around to spinning Daybreaker and its actually pretty good. Winning me over one release at a time.

18 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

thought people might want to buy them........i could vent more about how i think Backbite are shit but i got around to spinning Daybreaker and its actually pretty good. Winning me over one release at a time.

why? cause it's not their fault labels sell the rights to anyone? or is it something else, no idea actually

3 hours ago, gazzo said:

why? cause it's not their fault labels sell the rights to anyone? or is it something else, no idea actually

Just always seemed sketch. The Poison The Well release wasnt the best hahaha i guess im allowed to like and dislike a label if i want......but as i said.....they have won me over somewhat with the last release so hopefully this one continues that

On 12/18/2018 at 3:16 PM, piky0032 said:

Just always seemed sketch. The Poison The Well release wasnt the best hahaha i guess im allowed to like and dislike a label if i want......but as i said.....they have won me over somewhat with the last release so hopefully this one continues that

You just seemed reluctant to tell people about the pressing yet gave backbite free promotion and in turn generated income for them.

The Poison The Well pressing was suspect af though.