[PO] HOLY FAWN – Death Spells

Derek™

2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I know all of that.

I meant more his experience with Slow Crush.

It sounds like there's a lesson to be learned and that's not something a google search or reviewing the thread is going to fill me in on.

BUT I always appreciate the snarky "let's quote other people in the thread to show how dumb this guy is" posts, so thanks for that.

Not trying to be snarky at all, just why would I retype all that?

I thought that was the "more information" you were looking for and had skimmed over it.

Try to take less offense when someone tries to give you info maybe. Always assuming someone is being snarky seems like a tough way to live.

In fact, in rereading what you wrote it reads like that is exactly the info you were looking for.

Edited by Ishtar

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

Not trying to be snarky at all, just why would I retype all that?

I thought that was the "more information" you were looking for and had skimmed over it.

Try to take less offense when someone tries to give you info maybe. Always assuming someone is being snarky seems like a tough way to live.

In fact, in rereading what you wrote it reads like that is exactly the info you were looking for.

Fair enough, there's tons of snark around here so ya gotta keep that guard up.

We all love records here, no enemies, only love.

20 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

USA RESIDENTS:  return your preorders on Bandcamp and buy a Deathwish Gift Card for 20% off today (code: FREEMONEY) and then use that Gift Card to buy the vinyl!!!!!!!!

Sound advice right here.  Couple it with that AXETOGRIND coupon above and you can pre-order the album for $25.08 PPD.

I hope this pressing sells out like I hope it will with the quickness, and it rightfully catapults this band into the spotlight. This visceral of a reaction to a PO for a band's debut that no one has really heard of before this year is something rare.

And I love it.