[PO] HOLY FAWN – Death Spells

Derek™

29 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Well, it's been about three weeks since my subscriber version of this record supposedly shipped from Holy Roar. Nothing. This was the only reason I signed up months ago for this subscription. Now, they are offering to send me a clear copy, which I already have. I don't even remember the last time a record was lost and they come weekly. Oh well. I guess I'm glad Holy Fawn are moving to a U.S. based label. I shouldn't have fallen for the subscriber exclusive bullshit.

Ooof.  That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.  Hopefully they pull through and make it right somehow. 

My replacement from HR came the other day and it's totally fine, they shipped it inside the printed inners and there was no problem. 

If someone wants my scratched one for $5 it's yours (ill include MoFi sleeves and plastic outer)

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Well, it's been about three weeks since my subscriber version of this record supposedly shipped from Holy Roar. Nothing. This was the only reason I signed up months ago for this subscription. Now, they are offering to send me a clear copy, which I already have. I don't even remember the last time a record was lost and they come weekly. Oh well. I guess I'm glad Holy Fawn are moving to a U.S. based label. I shouldn't have fallen for the subscriber exclusive bullshit.

Shipping from the UK can take ages sometimes, for whatever reason. In the past year, I’ve had two UK shipments that I thought got lost, turn up like 6 weeks later or so. So with a bit of luck you might still get your copy. 

As for the Holy Fawn record. I got my copy two days ago. Shipped outside of sleeves, and with some clearly visible scratches. Haven’t had a chance to play it yet, but based on what I read here, I haven’t got much hope. 

13 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

kinda hoping for a Triple Crown re-pressing before I order this 

Spoke  directly with Holy Roar about this a while back and they confirmed all future copies / presses will have way better quality control and should be shrinkwrapped, with no surprises or transit damage.  Just food for thought.  I don’t doubt that a Triple Crown press would eventually happen though.

• 4 months later...

https://holyfawn.com/products/651316-death-spells

Triple Crown pressing which is remastered. Amber/250 & Forest Green/750. Hopefully without big scratch lines in them. I realized the other day my frosted clear has 3 of them but somehow they don't affect playability.

5 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://holyfawn.com/products/651316-death-spells

Triple Crown pressing which is remastered. Amber/250 & Forest Green/750. Hopefully without big scratch lines in them. I realized the other day my frosted clear has 3 of them but somehow they don't affect playability.

My first copy looks good, but I am a little anxious to hear what the remaster is like... Too bad I bought a bunch of Cirith Ungol records today.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, SleepingWithMotion said:

Anyone have a copy of Death Spells that you are willing to sell? I know I am hella late to this thread, but I figured I'd give it a shot. It's sold out everywhere.

I don't know about it right now, but I got it from importcds (or deepdiscount with free shipping for you to the US, it's the same) a month or so ago and it was on "backorder" like right now but they managed to get the olive green one for me. So it might worth a try the worst you can get is a refund.