[PO] HOLY FAWN – Death Spells

Derek™

• 2 months later...

Mine arrived today, and for the second time, DW has shipped the vinyl naked - I'm guessing to spare the inner sleeves from possible splits? Someone had to remove the vinyl from the inner sleeve  (please, No), or they're getting them from the plant like this. @tre 

What's going on with DW vinyl shipping policy? (Picked a low volume, esoteric thread to summon the man, thanks in advance)

Edited by drds89

43 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Mine arrived today, and for the second time, DW has shipping the vinyl naked - I'm guessing to spare the inner sleeves from possible splits? Someone had to remove the vinyl from the inner sleeve  (please, No), or they're getting them from the plant like this. @tre 

What's going on with DW vinyl shipping policy? (Picked a low volume, esoteric thread to summon the man, thanks in advance)

mine was supposed to be delivered by 8pm and it's a no-show.  Still says 'In-transit'

26 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

I got mine today from DW and the quality is superb. However, the 2 records and their sleeves don't fit in the jacket all the way and stick out so that's my guess as to why it's shipped this way. I would assume they got them that way too.

Dude was saying he got his records shipped even outside of the inners though.

5 hours ago, drds89 said:

Mine arrived today, and for the second time, DW has shipping the vinyl naked - I'm guessing to spare the inner sleeves from possible splits? Someone had to remove the vinyl from the inner sleeve  (please, No), or they're getting them from the plant like this. @tre 

Actually Holy Roar does this. Slow Crush and HF also arrived like that, so my guess is HR makes sure people don’t bitch about seam splits