Victory Records represses (2019)

2 minutes ago, SBarry said:

Yeah I don’t want to pile on anyone here but instead of links to the band’s Facebook page, post a link to where you can purchase the record like so:

Hatebreed - Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire (Neon Green /209)

Edit: You can still have the band’s name link to their Facebook I suppose but definitely have the album title be the link to purchase.

He doesn’t read the boards, no chance his behavior changes. This has been a thing for months. 

On 4/30/2019 at 12:35 PM, holyvacantsholyhell said:

this dude suuuucks. nothing like coming back after lunch to a barrage of his bullshit re-release links

This thread is literally about Victory represses. I literally copy and paste the posts from Facebook. No need to get upset.

Edited by ckraus333

• 2 months later...

New ADTR pressing up on victory's site for "For Those Who Have Heart".

I have been avidly collecting the ADTR starburst variants, as they tend to look hellah fresh.
This one is an odd color combo, but hey, ill take it.

https://www.victorymerch.com/merch/vinyl/15744/a-day-to-remember-for-those-who-have-heart-vinyl
VR337-LP-STREBL.jpg

Also, I noticed in the 'pressing drop down' box, a sold out starburst in "WHITE/YELLOW/BLUE STARBURST"

Does anyone have information about that pressing?? Is it old? Newish? I never have seen an image of it, and don't see it on discoggs either.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:15 PM, V3XED said:

Also, I noticed in the 'pressing drop down' box, a sold out starburst in "WHITE/YELLOW/BLUE STARBURST"

Does anyone have information about that pressing?? Is it old? Newish? I never have seen an image of it, and don't see it on discoggs either.

I'm assuming that's probably the Newbury exclusive Green/Blue/White starburst and someone at Victory just listed it as blue instead of green?

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/a_day_to_remember-homesick_exclusive_lp?variant=1986372861964

Newbury exclusives are always under the radar for me. Which is a bummer because they get some pretty sweet variants.

5 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

I'm assuming that's probably the Newbury exclusive Green/Blue/White starburst and someone at Victory just listed it as blue instead of green?

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/a_day_to_remember-homesick_exclusive_lp?variant=1986372861964

Newbury exclusives are always under the radar for me. Which is a bummer because they get some pretty sweet variants.

Good thought, but I guess I should have clarified, its a variant listed for "For Those Who Have Heart" not for Homesick./ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 6:56 PM, V3XED said:

Good thought, but I guess I should have clarified, its a variant listed for "For Those Who Have Heart" not for Homesick./ 

Ok, I doubt anyone else cares, but I reached out to Victory, and got an answer about the mystery variant.
Its an upcoming but unreleased Newburry Comics exclusive variant of For Those Who Have Heart .

"WHITE, YELLOW, & BLUE STARBURST"

Excited to see how it turns out, I think my copy of the one above turned out nice, but the balance of the various colors is a bit weird.

• 1 month later...

A couple more Hawthorne Heights represses coming out at the end of the month.

The Silence in Black and White (baby blue, /150)

The Silence in Black and White (white, /700)

If Only You Were Lonely (pink, /150)

If Only You Were Lonely (clear green, /700)

https://www.victorymerch.com/merch/category/vinyl

17 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

A couple more Hawthorne Heights represses coming out at the end of the month.

The Silence in Black and White (baby blue, /150)

The Silence in Black and White (white, /700)

If Only You Were Lonely (pink, /150)

If Only You Were Lonely (clear green, /700)

https://www.victorymerch.com/merch/category/vinyl

far be it for me to bitch about colored vinyl cause I like to hammer home that they all sound the same regardless of how many there are or how many splatters they fucked into a variant but like... why? none of these colors make a lick of aesthetic sense. and to my knowledge, the other pressings are pretty readily available.

Weird.

EDIT: White for Silence makes a small lick of sense... but 25% is a pretty shitty score!

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

far be it for me to bitch about colored vinyl cause I like to hammer home that they all sound the same regardless of how many there are or how many splatters they fucked into a variant but like... why? none of these colors make a lick of aesthetic sense. and to my knowledge, the other pressings are pretty readily available.

Weird.

EDIT: White for Silence makes a small lick of sense... but 25% is a pretty shitty score!

Maybe the green and pink IOYWL are because of the different boy and girl covers? Probably not though.

2 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

Yet you feel the need to post in the thread.

Maybe he's interested in the possibility of represses from other artists on the label, ya know, since this is a catch-all thread.

Or maybe he sees your name pop up as a poster and thinks, "This could be an interesting trainwreck, let me check it out." Either seems equally as likely, and equally as valid a reason to pop in here.

I'm here for both both reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

That's tempting but victorys shipping prices/options keep me from buying anything I wouldn't desperately want. 

Really? Compared to a bunch of other distros I always found it to be reasonable. 
Especially when you consider there new LP's are almost always under 20$