Victory Records represses (2019)

3 hours ago, V3XED said:

Really? Compared to a bunch of other distros I always found it to be reasonable. 
Especially when you consider there new LP's are almost always under 20$

My cheapest option with them is like 8 dollars and change for essentially the fedex version of media mail 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 7/11/2019 at 1:15 PM, V3XED said:

New ADTR pressing up on victory's site for "For Those Who Have Heart".

I have been avidly collecting the ADTR starburst variants, as they tend to look hellah fresh.
This one is an odd color combo, but hey, ill take it.

https://www.victorymerch.com/merch/vinyl/15744/a-day-to-remember-for-those-who-have-heart-vinyl
VR337-LP-STREBL.jpg

Also, I noticed in the 'pressing drop down' box, a sold out starburst in "WHITE/YELLOW/BLUE STARBURST"

Does anyone have information about that pressing?? Is it old? Newish? I never have seen an image of it, and don't see it on discoggs either.

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/a_day_to_remember-for_those_who_have_heart_exclusive_lp?fbclid=IwAR1oQgZ4QLYgfNdmITh1kyoXUv3AgWP1stwWF38kliasUT64Hb90atqnwi8&variant=29302939484265

31 minutes ago, No Humans said:

I know it will never happen but I would truly love a pressing of Moros Eros - I Saw the Devil Last Night... 

Such a great dang record. 

This is what I would say every time a Victory repress thread would come up. I'm glad someone else thinks so.

4 hours ago, No Humans said:

I know it will never happen but I would truly love a pressing of Moros Eros - I Saw the Devil Last Night... 

Theres a bunch of gems victory put out in their heyday that need to be pressed but never will.

Moros Eros, The Junior Varsity, Action Action,  A Day To Remember. 

21 hours ago, No Humans said:

20 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

This is what I would say every time a Victory repress thread would come up. I'm glad someone else thinks so.

Victory tweeted asking what albums everyone would like to see get a first pressing a few days ago. Reply there so they're at least aware that people would want it. It's not uncommon for Victory to do short /200 runs. It could happen.

36 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

Victory tweeted asking what albums everyone would like to see get a first pressing a few days ago. Reply there so they're at least aware that people would want it. It's not uncommon for Victory to do short /200 runs. It could happen.

Thanks, man. I'm on it.

There actually isn't much else I would wanted pressed. June, The Audition, Student Rick... I only liked a handful of songs. I forgot Victory put out the Counting Crows tribute album. Silverstein's live album, maybe? I am surprised they haven't pressed TBS or Hawthorne Heights' greatest hits albums yet. They pressed Atreyu's greatest hits album already.

Edited by ckraus333

• 2 weeks later...