ckraus333

Victory Records represses (2019)

2 minutes ago, SBarry said:

Yeah I don’t want to pile on anyone here but instead of links to the band’s Facebook page, post a link to where you can purchase the record like so:

Hatebreed - Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire (Neon Green /209)

Edit: You can still have the band’s name link to their Facebook I suppose but definitely have the album title be the link to purchase.

He doesn’t read the boards, no chance his behavior changes. This has been a thing for months. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2019 at 12:35 PM, holyvacantsholyhell said:

this dude suuuucks. nothing like coming back after lunch to a barrage of his bullshit re-release links

This thread is literally about Victory represses. I literally copy and paste the posts from Facebook. No need to get upset.

Edited by ckraus333

New ADTR pressing up on victory's site for "For Those Who Have Heart".

I have been avidly collecting the ADTR starburst variants, as they tend to look hellah fresh.
This one is an odd color combo, but hey, ill take it.

https://www.victorymerch.com/merch/vinyl/15744/a-day-to-remember-for-those-who-have-heart-vinyl
VR337-LP-STREBL.jpg

Also, I noticed in the 'pressing drop down' box, a sold out starburst in "WHITE/YELLOW/BLUE STARBURST"

Does anyone have information about that pressing?? Is it old? Newish? I never have seen an image of it, and don't see it on discoggs either.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:15 PM, V3XED said:

Also, I noticed in the 'pressing drop down' box, a sold out starburst in "WHITE/YELLOW/BLUE STARBURST"

Does anyone have information about that pressing?? Is it old? Newish? I never have seen an image of it, and don't see it on discoggs either.

I'm assuming that's probably the Newbury exclusive Green/Blue/White starburst and someone at Victory just listed it as blue instead of green?

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/a_day_to_remember-homesick_exclusive_lp?variant=1986372861964

Newbury exclusives are always under the radar for me. Which is a bummer because they get some pretty sweet variants.

5 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

I'm assuming that's probably the Newbury exclusive Green/Blue/White starburst and someone at Victory just listed it as blue instead of green?

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/a_day_to_remember-homesick_exclusive_lp?variant=1986372861964

Newbury exclusives are always under the radar for me. Which is a bummer because they get some pretty sweet variants.

Good thought, but I guess I should have clarified, its a variant listed for "For Those Who Have Heart" not for Homesick./