FS - Alkaline Trio Redux First Presses - 5 Colors Available

zachobbs

Hi everyone, 

I used to post here pretty actively, but went pretty quiet due to a pretty shitty marriage and subsequent divorce. Now that I am free and back to living my best life, repaired my old turntable and buying records again, I've decided that I dont need 5 copies of some LPs like I thought when I was 23. Going through the collection and posting here before discogs and eBay. 

I have the below copies of Alkaline Trio's "Goddamnit" Redux...all are First Pressing of /500 and in Near Mint if not Mint, but lets just call it Near Mint since some have a few dings in the sleeve from shipping and moving. Honestly, I dont think any of them have been played before and are in sealed plastic sleeves. Want to part with 4 of the 5, so, make me a reasonable shipped offer and lets talk. I know I saw some of these floating on Discogs for $60+, but I'll entertain a reasonable offer. Would like to do 1 copy per buyer, but I have no idea what kind of interest there will be, so, whatever.  Can send pictures and all that.

Red and Yellow Split with Black Splatter 

Green and Yellow Split with White Splatter 

Clear w/ Red Splatter

Solid Translucent Red Vinyl

Solid White Vinyl

I just want to keep 1 copy, so first four to go get them. 

Thanks everyone. 

1 minute ago, thadco said:

Glad to hear you're back on your feet.

I got divorced last year too and also have an extra 8 copies of this.

Brother?

Hahahahaha this is amazing. 

My personal lesson that was learned that I tell every younger person I meet: don't get married at 23.