PO NOW | Sleep live @ Third Man Records | 4xLP + poster + patch

18 hours ago, stl_ben said:

There is not standard versions of any of the vault exclusive releases. (Hence the vault exclusive part)

18 hours ago, apirk said:

Going to guess there won’t be a standard version because they haven’t done it for any of the live vault releases.

they do Blue/black only for concert attendees and black standard release for their regular live at third man releases

OK. The reason I ask is because I see a shit ton of Live At Third Man LPs all over the place and am not familiar enough with their vaults or the nature of a LATM vault exclusive to have been aware that those other standard ones I saw never had a colored vault exclusive version only to have a standard version available later.

Thanks for clearing that up. Looks like I have pretty much have to get this one and then  be sentient enough to remember to  cancel after it ships.

3 hours ago, Squard said:

I would recommend waiting, still. You get access to the Vault, and sometimes there are some worthwhile member-only goodies. Excess stock of the black/green split of The Sciences sold in their member's only section.

Did those split copies of The Sciences ever get restocked? I’m wondering if it’s worth keeping an eye out for those. I assume they’re long gone. 

I was at this show, and trust me when I say you’re gonna want this. This was the best I have ever seen them at. They sounded amazing and I am stoked to get it.

also have a good hunch that all 8 sides have music, as when they cut the record, they flipped it for the 8th side.

1 hour ago, fizio59 said:

This vault which includes the Sleep live 4xLP  is $80 total + customs fees, 60 for the record + 20 for the shipping + customs fees at the time of delivery. 

In the UK I've never had any customs fees for a TM Vault releases, they had always listed the price lower than cost

21 hours ago, curtis said:

How much is a Vault membership from Europe? 

53 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Is it $60 with shipping in US? Or am I looking at another $10 to ship it?

Their cart doesn't work very well, but I eventually got it to quote me $20 international shipping , so a total of $80.

37 minutes ago, craigeduk said:

In the UK I've never had any customs fees for a TM Vault releases, they had always listed the price lower than cost

I emailed TMR asking if they could put a lowered value in the shipping label/customs form and they replied saying that they cannot do that. It could be a kind of auto-reply to this kind of requests. Good to know that they actually put lowered prices, I hope it will be low enough since the original price of this is $60. Do you remember if you avoided fees also when the og price was $60+?

2 minutes ago, fizio59 said:

I emailed TMR asking if they could put a lowered value in the shipping label/customs form and they replied saying that they cannot do that. It could be a kind of auto-reply to this kind of requests. Good to know that they actually put lowered prices, I hope it will be low enough since the original price of this is $60. Do you remember if you avoided fees also when the og price was $60+?

yeah the vault price i was charged was $60 plus shipping but the customs label always showed up as $15 or so. I've not ordered the last few vaults so it could have changed since but might be a chance to avoid it if you're lucky.