PO NOW | Sleep live @ Third Man Records | 4xLP + poster + patch

1 hour ago, fizio59 said:

I emailed TMR asking if they could put a lowered value in the shipping label/customs form and they replied saying that they cannot do that. It could be a kind of auto-reply to this kind of requests. Good to know that they actually put lowered prices, I hope it will be low enough since the original price of this is $60. Do you remember if you avoided fees also when the og price was $60+?

No company will ever say they will do that, especially to someone anonymous via email. Gives customs the green light to start flagging their packages and also get them into bother. FWIW as stated earlier, i'm in the UK and yet to be charged for a TMR release.

So I signed up as a new vault member for Sleep. I paid via PayPal and there was no shipping address listed on my order. The invoice on TMR's site just says "virtual order." Any one run in to this before? I did add my shipping address to the address book though afterwards. 

I also canceled my vault subscription after I purchased the live Sleep set. I'm assuming the order will still go through, based on discussions here?

On 1/15/2019 at 10:24 PM, zdkaiser said:

So I signed up as a new vault member for Sleep. I paid via PayPal and there was no shipping address listed on my order. The invoice on TMR's site just says "virtual order." Any one run in to this before? I did add my shipping address to the address book though afterwards. 

I also canceled my vault subscription after I purchased the live Sleep set. I'm assuming the order will still go through, based on discussions here?

IIRC, I think right before TMR ships the Vault packages they'll send out an email to request everyone double-checks to see if their address in their profiles are correct. I haven't subscribed for a year or so, so not sure if that's still the case.

EDIT: Also, idk about that "virtual order" thing. Might be worth an email to TMR asking about that.

Edited by wiscodeman

On 1/15/2019 at 10:24 PM, zdkaiser said:

Was it $60 or less? If it was less, than you signed up for the online-only access which doesn’t include a physical package. 

On 1/15/2019 at 10:02 PM, tco said:

No company will ever say they will do that, especially to someone anonymous via email. Gives customs the green light to start flagging their packages and also get them into bother. FWIW as stated earlier, i'm in the UK and yet to be charged for a TMR release.

Got charged once, if I remember correctly there was a heap of people over here did and there was a general apology from TMR and it's never happened since. Don't know how they avoid it but I'm delighted they do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reminder: we are shipping in alphabetical order (A-Z) by last name. 
If you see that your information says 'shipping label printed' and nothing else, don't worry! We have our shipping labels pre-printed, so your package is simply awaiting shipment. If you still do not see an update to your tracking number by April 15th, please reach out to us and we would be happy to look into it for you.