PO: Masked Intruder - III

7 hours ago, uglyme said:

I love collecting records, but the variants are starting to get old.

Just the other day, the Dwarves announced a new 10-song record with 5 variants.  10 songs will probably take them about 18 mins.  Close to $30 each just because of colored vinyl and low pressing numbers.

Any other collectors feeling the stress of multiple variants?   What's the answer?  I want complete collectIons, but owning 5-6 of the same album seems kinda nuts.  Maybe just buy the rarest one...

Agree with the variant thing. It's expected from some labels - Riotstyle being one of them. It's a cash grab. I guarantee they'll all be sold out in a few weeks and then suddenly they'll find a box and put them up in their store at ebay prices (talking about riotstyle). That being said I got out of the complete collection thing. Just buying one copy for the most part.

7 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

I generally like this band but this single is rough. Think I'll take a wait and see approach to this one.

It's impressive that they're still writing songs about being criminals but it's just meh.

6 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

Easy buy. I think I'm gonna get the indie version because the description sounds perfect. Loving the single and the artwork.

Also holding out for the indie version since the /300 is only in bundles (and sold out now).

2 hours ago, Williethewill said:

Any idea when this is supposed to be back up? I missed it the first time around and really don’t want to miss it again. 

Dont have a ETA for yah but within the next day. There are plenty available, Impericon just sold through what they originally ordered.

Sweet! I found the indie US variant at Waterloo online . here is the link for anyone interested.  Now must play the waiting game for the Impericon variant to come back up . 

https://waterloorecords.tuneportals.com/UPC/810540030630/Masked-Intruder_III-Indie-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-Clear-with-BlueRedGreenYellow-Splatter-LP

1 hour ago, exileinoblivion said:

Sweet! I found the indie US variant at Waterloo online . here is the link for anyone interested.  Now must play the waiting game for the Impericon variant to come back up . 

https://waterloorecords.tuneportals.com/UPC/810540030630/Masked-Intruder_III-Indie-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-Clear-with-BlueRedGreenYellow-Splatter-LP

Thaaaaaank you for finding that.