Thrice - Vheissu, TAITA reissues + Red Sky EP

ejc625

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

The big takeaway for me here: do SRC employees actually refer to themselves as “Awesome Support Team Member” in their e-mail signatures?

I didn't edit that at all. Besides, I'm not clever enough to come up with something like that. It would make a good signature for these forums though... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, xthricex said:

but will never preorder from SRC again. 

This warms my heart to read.  Sorry you had to learn the hard way.  But we’ve all been there at least once — you’ve now been initiated into VC as a seasoned member, and completed a rite of passage.  Welcome aboard!

9 hours ago, dapeebs said:

I really hope SRC hasn't gotten the rights to all of Thrice's albums. I was hoping for a cool Beggars 10 year anniversary repress this year but do not want it if SRC is involved.

I greatly respect this.  But being OOP for a decade now, I bet beggars won’t be choosers... SRC be damned.

9 hours ago, dantheriver said:

If you like any Thrice album beyond The Illusion of Safety then you deserve SRC.

jkjk nobody deserves SRC and I like some Thrice stuff after TIOS.

As fun as it can be to ridicule VC-core, if it weren’t for Thrice I don’t think I’d listen to even a fraction of what I do today.  I owe that band so much as far as broadened horizons are concerned.  I think Major / Minor is where the band’s discography began to wobble and eventually nosedive.  I shamelessly own that album and everything prior, still.

• 2 weeks later...

from SRC:

"Thrice "Vheissu" shipping update! These should arrive to us for early next week! We will ship as soon as they arrive but estimate approx Tues June 11th. "

Also does anyone got Red Sky from a retailer? SRC says they have 20 copies left then OOP and I'm kinda worried that my CCmusic order won't go through. 

2 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

from SRC:

"Thrice "Vheissu" shipping update! These should arrive to us for early next week! We will ship as soon as they arrive but estimate approx Tues June 11th. "

Also does anyone got Red Sky from a retailer? SRC says they have 20 copies left then OOP and I'm kinda worried that my CCmusic order won't go through. 

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/products/b-thrice-b-br-i-red-sky-ep-i-br-release-date-05-03-2019

3 minutes ago, bridgesii said:

Thanks, but I ordered it in March, I'm basically just wanted to know if anyone recieved their copies from anywhere else besides SRC.

(CCmusic also states 6/21, but it seems inappropiate as these has been shipped out)

Edited by xfactor675

• 2 weeks later...