Hopeless Records "Twenty Five And Hopeless"

• 2 weeks later...

* Digger - Powerbait | Orange (300)

* 88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars | Translucent Blue

* 88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars | Transparent Blue/Clear/Transparent Purple Tri-Striped (444) (Interpunk exclusive)
* 88 Fingers Louie - Back On The Streets | Translucent Red

* Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Ketchup/Mayonnaise/Mustard  Tri-Color (300) (Smartpunk exclusive)

* Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Coke Bottle Clear w/ Opaque Red, Orange, Yellow Splatter (333) (Interpunk exclusive)

* Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Opaque Red (300)

Yellowcard - Southern Air | Orange (500) (VYNL exclusive)

Neck Deep - Life's Not Out to Get You | Highlighter Yellow (VYNL exclusive)
All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right | Blue/Green/Yellow Tri-Color (300) (Smartpunk exclusive)

* Avenged Sevenfold - Sounding The Seventh Trump | Purple in Clear (500) (Newbury Comics exclusive)
* Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen | Black in Clear (500) (Newbury Comics exclusive)

* Various Artists - Hopelessly Devoted To You Sampler | Black (Smartpunk exclusive)
All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right | Yellow & Black Smash (500) (Newbury Comics exclusive)

Edited by ckraus333

On 1/28/2019 at 2:51 PM, ckraus333 said:

Digger - Powerbait | Orange (300)

88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars | Translucent Blue

88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars | Transparent Blue/Clear/Transparent Purple Tri-Striped (444) (Interpunk exclusive)
88 Fingers Louie - Back On The Streets | Translucent Red

Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Ketchup/Mayonnaise/Mustard  Tri-Color (300) (Smartpunk exclusive)

Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Coke Bottle Clear w/ Opaque Red, Orange, Yellow Splatter (333) (Interpunk exclusive)

Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Opaque Red (300)

Thrice - Illusion of Safety | ????? (VYNL exclusive)
All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right | Blue/Green/Yellow Tri-Color (300) (Smartpunk exclusive)

Avenged Sevenfold - Sounding The Seventh Trump | Purple in Clear (500) (Newbury Comics exclusive)
Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen | Black in Clear (500) (Newbury Comics exclusive)

Various Artists - Hopelessly Devoted To You Sampler | Black (Smartpunk exclusive)
All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right | Yellow & Black Smash (500) (Newbury Comics exclusive)

I just got the #StillEmo vibe from VNYL that included Yellowcard, Neck Deep, and Thrice. Thrice's "Illusion of Safety" is just Black, and the sticker is not the 25-year-anniversary one that's found on "Southern Air" and "Life's Not Out To Get You." So, just to clarify some questions included on this list - Thrice is definitely not a VNYL exclusive. From a quick Google search, it looks like the Black is/was just the regular retail version, as it's not on MerchNow - but is on Barnes & Nobles and FYE.

16 minutes ago, Claw1400 said:

I just got the #StillEmo vibe from VNYL that included Yellowcard, Neck Deep, and Thrice. Thrice's "Illusion of Safety" is just Black, and the sticker is not the 25-year-anniversary one that's found on "Southern Air" and "Life's Not Out To Get You." So, just to clarify some questions included on this list - Thrice is definitely not a VNYL exclusive. From a quick Google search, it looks like the Black is/was just the regular retail version, as it's not on MerchNow - but is on Barnes & Nobles and FYE. 

Okay cool. That's good to know. I'd love to get my hands on copies of the other two.

17 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

Okay cool. That's good to know. I'd love to get my hands on copies of the other two.

Really wasn't that tough to just subscribe, order the #StillEmo vibe for your first month, and cancel it as soon as you get your tracking/shipping information. That's all I did, and I was surprised how smoothly it worked out. You physically have to call them in order to cancel or pause your subscription, but even with them not answering and being re-directed to an automated answering machine, my subscription was cancelled within a few hours. I only did it because I have a complete variant collection for Yellowcard, but $40 for three records really isn't a bad deal.

On 1/28/2019 at 4:09 PM, Jpolitic said:

Has anyone got their copy of Behind Bars from Interpunk yet? My order says it shipped on 1-5-19 but I haven't received it yet.

Yep, got it about 3 weeks ago. However a bunch of USPS hubs in the Midwest are shut down due to extreme weather conditions. I know interpunk is terrible but this time might not be there fault lol

Edited by RecordsandIPA

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

The orange Southern Air also went up for sale on rcrdstr.com but is already sold out. Dammit.

https://rcrdstr.com/collections/frontpage/products/southern-air-vnyl-exclusive-orange

I picked up the box with Southern Air in it, I might sale my copy off... you interested?

5 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

I tried you send you a PM but it said you don't accept them. Are you still looking to sell your copy of Southern Air?

Yeah, I'm interested in selling. I can't PM for some unknown reason (I've tried contacting admins, but no response). I have a second account @rundmcc2 we could talk on, or we could talk on Facebook or whatever. I'll shoot you a PM from the other account.

On 1/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, ckraus333 said:

* Digger - Powerbait | Orange (300)

* 88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars | Translucent Blue

* 88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars | Transparent Blue/Clear/Transparent Purple Tri-Striped (444) (Interpunk exclusive)
* 88 Fingers Louie - Back On The Streets | Translucent Red

* Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Ketchup/Mayonnaise/Mustard  Tri-Color (300) (Smartpunk exclusive)

* Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Coke Bottle Clear w/ Opaque Red, Orange, Yellow Splatter (333) (Interpunk exclusive)

* Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Opaque Red (300)

* Avenged Sevenfold - Sounding The Seventh Trump | Purple in Clear (500) (Newbury Comics exclusive)
* Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen | Black in Clear (500) (Newbury Comics exclusive)

* Various Artists - Hopelessly Devoted To You Sampler | Black (Smartpunk exclusive)

wait... they pressed the sampler to vinyl?

i want to shit on them for this, but i LOVED the sampler i got from them. don't think it was vol. 1, but it had thrice, avenged, amber pacific – regular rotation in my walkman. man, those were the days

edit: yeah, definitely wasn't vol. 1 that i had. still hysterical they pressed it

Edited by chamb117

13 hours ago, chamb117 said:

wait... they pressed the sampler to vinyl?

i want to shit on them for this, but i LOVED the sampler i got from them. don't think it was vol. 1, but it had thrice, avenged, amber pacific – regular rotation in my walkman. man, those were the days

edit: yeah, definitely wasn't vol. 1 that i had. still hysterical they pressed it

I have a lot of samplers and comps I wish were pressed on vinyl. Sadly, this was not one of them. I not against the idea of pressing some old sampler though.

Not sure if it's part of the Hopeless 25 stuff or not, but my friend just got an email from VNYL saying that they're offering a Yellow and Blue Splatter variant of Yellowcard's "Ocean Avenue Acoustic." Unlike the #StillEmo package that VNYL offered that included "Southern Air," it looks like this variant of "Ocean Avenue Acoustic" is included with two random records - Not a set of three.

Debating opening back up my account to order it, but if anyone on here gets a copy and decides to sell, I'd absolutely buy it off of you, just to save some of my time/money on two random records I probably won't have interest in. Or if anyone noticed they put up a few copies to their regular store, the link would be much appreciated.

If this ends up being just a VNYL exclusive and not for Hopeless 25 - sorry for bumping