PO NOW: Pup - Morbid Stuff (Out April 5th)

2 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

noisey.vice.com/amp/en_au/article/bjpxk5/what-happened-to-sideonedummy-records

Yeah, I completely missed this. Thanks for sharing. Big bummer, S1D had been a top label of mine for a long time.

Back on track: Gonna wait to see if we get a SmartPunk variant for this PUP LP.

Or... I might pick up that coloring book version. That's kinda tight.

9 minutes ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Has anyone found a Canadian preorder yet? I'm not interested in spending $40-50 USD on a variant if I can get it closer to $20 Canadian. Wonder if they're still on Royal Mountain Records?

I haven't found one. I asked on Facebook if they reply I'll let you know.

2 hours ago, NorthwayNative said:

That boat bundle is so fucking goofy. 

Got the coloring book variant, wish there was a way to buy the yellow one without having to buy a $25 shirt with it...

On certain occasions I dont mind it but I really wish it was always a regular tshirt. I live in Phoenix and really dont need long sleeves 75% percent of the time. 

Just ordered the regular Pink w/Splatter. The color book one would have been cool but let’s be honest, no one is going to draw that in.

was hoping for my Flexi to arrive yesterday since I thought it’d be a new track but was raining pretty hard so I think the delivery person just said “yeah no…”

also: It is so nice to have ApplePay on their site. Wish Merchnow/others would do that. It’s so stinking fast. Just add to cart->scan thumb. Apple already knows where I live and where I keep the toilet paper.

Edited by MCDELTAT

8 hours ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Has anyone found a Canadian preorder yet? I'm not interested in spending $40-50 USD on a variant if I can get it closer to $20 Canadian. Wonder if they're still on Royal Mountain Records?

8 hours ago, dethrock said:

I haven't found one. I asked on Facebook if they reply I'll let you know.

Canada always gets hooped it sucks when even Canadian bands don't release a pressing in Canada. Im gonna try to order from Europe, that's usually cheaper than American shipping. Could always wait for Amazon.ca to put it up.  Splatter version and colouring book is gonna cost $64, insanity!