PO Now: Strand Of Oaks - Eraserland

2 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Tim shared some pictures and further details on his facebook regarding the record. The gatefold is die cut n the printed inners can be swapped about to "erase" his picture on the cover. More importantly theres a "secret" 17 minute track exclusive to the vinyl version. Also the photos of the records actually look clear instead of cloudy white. Not sure if thats a separate variant for a tour or a pressing plant colour mix up. 

A 17 minute jam sounds fantastic. That’s pretty cool because I heard that the album leaked, so it still gives people an incentive to snag a physical copy. 

• 4 weeks later...

I know im late to the party having not listened to the leaks n being overseas getting my order later than most but this album is fucking great. Also regarding the colours its actually cloudy clear no white at all. Kind of a blessing because ive got a cursive record that was white smoke in clear and the thing legit looks like its filled with jizz. 

1 hour ago, Stress On The Sky said:

I know im late to the party having not listened to the leaks n being overseas getting my order later than most but this album is fucking great. Also regarding the colours its actually cloudy clear no white at all. Kind of a blessing because ive got a cursive record that was white smoke in clear and the thing legit looks like its filled with jizz. 

Same. I know it’s early, but this could be the AotY for me. 

• 5 months later...

Leave Ruin vinyl  preorder was just detailed on Tim's facebook. Limited to 1000 pieces 500 gold 500 oxblood. Some time this week released through Western Vinyl. Theres a number you can text to get updates also hes signing some of them.

I don't do 'the Facebook'.. any chance of listing the number or sending me it via message?

Sure thing bud text "strandofoaksvinyl" to 31996

thanks!!

I just did it..  hesitantly  ..  hoping it wasn't going to be..  "congrats you signed up for Scientology!!" 

but thankfully worked perfect. 

thanks again.

1 hour ago, thepunkguy said:

thanks!!

I just did it..  hesitantly  ..  hoping it wasn't going to be..  "congrats you signed up for Scientology!!" 

but thankfully worked perfect. 

thanks again.

As a dirty limey I havent bothered but ill be watching for the drop like a hawk