PO: Teenage Bottlerocket - Stay Rad! (15.03.2019)

22 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

The variant is white at the AU site, anyone know if the U.S one is white as well? 

Fat rarely has different colors for their overseas stores. Sometimes they do but more often then not. It is more likely IF there is more then 1 variant it would be one for the bundle and one for the stand alone but again it is all a guessing game. I also go for both in the off chance there is more then 1 variant. 

57 minutes ago, exileinoblivion said:

It is more likely IF there is more then 1 variant it would be one for the bundle and one for the stand alone but again it is all a guessing game. I also go for both in the off chance there is more then 1 variant. 

Someone on the Fat board said bundle and stand alone are same variant.. Guess it'll be a waiting game.  Thanks 

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

But how often does Fat make a unique bundle variant? Seems like they usually do one colored variant and black and split up both up amongst bundles. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, if you will.

Other than with NOFX, I can only remember the other one that was direct hit. But then again, I am no expert on this and am probably wrong.

3 hours ago, RobinoZombie said:

Damn, missed it @kings road Merch over here..... hoping more will be released, any ideas of the pressings?

It's a Fat release. If you didn't get a color copy the first time around your options are buy it on the secondhand market or hope they do a repress in a few years. Also they don't put pressing numbers out, at least not with pre-orders.

42 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

It's a Fat release. If you didn't get a color copy the first time around your options are buy it on the secondhand market or hope they do a repress in a few years. Also they don't put pressing numbers out, at least not with pre-orders.

The fat store is kings road over in europe!

On 1/21/2019 at 12:09 AM, Shitty Rambo said:

or you wait for the Euro Store or Fat Store edition ;)

• 1 month later...

Pressing numbers are on Fat’s webstore

*spoilers*

783 on white vinyl (WEB STORE VERSION - NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

196 on clear vinyl with blue and grey splatter (BAND TOUR VERSION)

149 on half white/half baby blue with grey splatter (EURO RECORD STORE VERSION)

98 on transparent baby blue w/ smoke (US RECORD STORE VERSION)

Edited by curator

5 hours ago, glass realms said:

I hope they still have copies of the tour variant when they get to LA on 3/25

My buddy is going to the 1st two Colorado shows, so should be quite easy grabbing a copy or 2. If anyone is interested in trading for a SE shoot me a PM. ;)

Edited by RecordsandIPA

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RobinoZombie said:

So I got the vinyl from kingsroad, it’s the white version..

any one have an idea what record store over here that was the euro version?

no store has or will get it.. the only place to get it will be at either Punk Rock Holiday or Brakrock

got my white copy as well

Edited by putol