selling super rare batch of 7"s

mjb1975

i'll make this simple. money is very tight right now and i'm willing to part with my "emo childhood". i know these items are worth some good cash so hit me with offers and try not to lowball. i check ebay and have seen what things have gone for. as far as an Ebay reference....check "summerof94"?? haven't been on there in ages. ty

FS/good offer

indian summer 

moss icon "hate in me"

plunger

embassy

cap n jazz "boys 16 -18 yrs"

the entire PMS series from tree (complete with a-set/cobalt) (all original first series/no reissues)

Edited by mjb1975

• 2 weeks later...

guess this will be my last bump on this. not much interest in it which surprised me. anyway. the offer is all the above for 100$ minus PMS and INDIAN SUMMER. gotta keep something to remember my emo childhood :)

if no response in say week or 2, someone can take this down. thank you

(if anyone cares, CaP N Jazz 7" cover is mint, so is Moss Icon)

well i have no phone so cant do pix. did the best i could from the internet images i posted. as far as the other things you mentioned. condition? records all play. no warping,etc. covers for MOSS ICON and CAP N JAZZ are MINT. plunger is damn close and embassy is not far off. records were treated with great care from me over the years. but i have another user also interested in them. so i have to see what he says first since he made an offer already. ty (why do you want the username on paper????????????????)

It puzzles me how the most basic and logical of thoughts and assumptions evades people and how they can be so angry when something that is to be expected is asked. Makes me understand why wars happen. I think he might be butthurt still from sending funds to his Nigerian princess girlfriend and wishes to pay it forward.

Gvzr: you said you understand now how wars happen? well when you say this to someone >  I think he might be butthurt still from sending funds to his Nigerian princess girlfriend and wishes to pay it forward.  because something like that might trigger it. because if you said that shit to me in the street, you would have a war. stay comfy behind your keyboard in the meantime

and going forward, i think i gave all the info i could regarding this. not every single human being owns a smartphone. not all of us use I tunes , either. i have dealt with 2 people in emails so far that have shown interest, but also have remained professional and civil. if you think im ripping you the F off, THEN DONT BUY! anyone else interested with some ounce of trust and no attitude, feel free to mesg me. last offer for these is 90$ shipping included. good day as i am done responding here