selling super rare batch of 7"s

mjb1975

1 hour ago, zdkaiser said:

Do you have PayPal?

There is exactly 0% chance you receive these records if you buy from this guy. You’re not serious about buying these based on his lack of grammar, angry attitude, lack of pictures past 2010, and lack of feedback. I’ve watched this for too long... this is a legendary rip off if I’ve ever seen one 

ill give you my addy info tonight. then.....when you get this fresh batch of records i want to you wave them in front of all these people that were assholes, ok? that will verify my "legitness". to think everyone is out to fkn get you  here? the paranoia is like talking to Trump supporters! only reason i came here is to offload this last batch of my emo days. now that is done, i dont have to be here anymore. so please BAN ME. then talk about me the next week on here afterwards. bye

17 minutes ago, mjb1975 said:

my appologies, never used COD.  did PP or MOs always. so last question...how much does finding packaging cost? always around 2-3 $ and i always used MM

Pizza boxes work good if you don't know how to ship a record.  However through all your previous sales,  you know this. 

So stop playing and ship already

F this. had enough. ill keep my fkn records. they sat in a closet 10 yrs, they can sit there longer. yes i know wtf i am doing. sold on ebay bf, dealt with people on other boards b4, etc. yes i can pack a fkn record. at one point i had 1200 records. but paying rent and not being homeless at the time was more important so i sold them. for MM i always went to the fkn grocery store and bought record packaging spec for 7". so i never used COD or WU. but you know what. at this point FU. i have the fkn records right here and if i did have a phone near me you STILL would think i was making it up. last thing i will say. alot of the shit i have heard as far as the insults you would not be saying to be on the street. i assure you. enjoy you damn little record board. ill throw them on the Bay like i should have in the first place. people=stupid

1 minute ago, mjb1975 said:

F this. had enough. ill keep my fkn records. they sat in a closet 10 yrs, they can sit there longer. yes i know wtf i am doing. sold on ebay bf, dealt with people on other boards b4, etc. yes i can pack a fkn record. at one point i had 1200 records. but paying rent and not being homeless at the time was more important so i sold them. for MM i always went to the fkn grocery store and bought record packaging spec for 7". so i never used COD or WU. but you know what. at this point FU. i have the fkn records right here and if i did have a phone near me you STILL would think i was making it up. last thing i will say. alot of the shit i have heard as far as the insults you would not be saying to be on the street. i assure you. enjoy you damn little record board. ill throw them on the Bay like i should have in the first place. people=stupid

You gotta take pictures of your records for eBay.  But you already knew that. Send us the link so we can bid!

12 minutes ago, mjb1975 said:

Your post changed my mind. You probably do know what you're doing. Can we just hit the reset button here? I know how frustrating selling records to these elistist VC members can be. Will you send me pictures of the records in your closet? I can pay with Bitcoin.