selling super rare batch of 7"s

mjb1975

so i  went through my closet one last time and i found a few more gems i forgot i had (oh wait, these dont exist either) 

SPIRIT OF VERSAILLES "HALOS...." 7" TOUR COVER/SEWN BAG ( knew the singer and he gave it to me b4 they left for tour 98??)

THE P.A.S.S.I.O.N. SERIES FROM APE MUST NOT KILL APE RECORDS (SET)

mesg me if interested (and if you actually think they exist in my hands right now , lol)

On 2/4/2019 at 11:07 PM, mjb1975 said:

F this. had enough. ill keep my fkn records. they sat in a closet 10 yrs, they can sit there longer. yes i know wtf i am doing. sold on ebay bf, dealt with people on other boards b4, etc. yes i can pack a fkn record. at one point i had 1200 records. but paying rent and not being homeless at the time was more important so i sold them. for MM i always went to the fkn grocery store and bought record packaging spec for 7". so i never used COD or WU. but you know what. at this point FU. i have the fkn records right here and if i did have a phone near me you STILL would think i was making it up. last thing i will say. alot of the shit i have heard as far as the insults you would not be saying to be on the street. i assure you. enjoy you damn little record board. ill throw them on the Bay like i should have in the first place. people=stupid

How do you sell on eBay but are unable to use Paypal?  Sound like a fuckin scammer to me. 

Dunc, why do you care? gonna hop on a damn plane? as for the rest of you, someone will be happy in a week with some records they purchased. told them when they arrive to show them to the board and them smack you upside the head with them. my time here was brief but i have no reason to stay. the elitism in this place is a real turn off (he also agreed) . gonna check in only to see if our transaction was good, after that you can find someone else to insult. wont be me. laterdays

On 2/4/2019 at 8:55 PM, mjb1975 said:

ill give you my addy info tonight. then.....when you get this fresh batch of records i want to you wave them in front of all these people that were assholes, ok? that will verify my "legitness". to think everyone is out to fkn get you  here? the paranoia is like talking to Trump supporters! only reason i came here is to offload this last batch of my emo days. now that is done, i dont have to be here anymore. so please BAN ME. then talk about me the next week on here afterwards. bye

Hi I'm interested. PM me and I'll send you my address. When I receive the records, I will send you a MO.

i decided i will keep the last batch of records i have, mainly the PMS stamps set, the PASSION set, and my prized indian summer 7". please make me an offer on the last item i will part with

SPIRIT OF VERSAILLES "IN LINE FOR HALOS" 7" TOUR VERSION/CLOTH BAG (COMES WITH B/W PHOTO THAT THE BAND GAVE ME BEFORE THEY WENT ON TOUR) message me offers . ty