PO: Better Oblivion Community Center

nyhi

The orange vinyl is also still in stock at Juno.

https://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q[artist][]=better+oblivion&hide_forthcoming=0

Cancelled my Banquet order and re-ordered as it was due on 15th but spoke to them today and they still don't know when they will be getting it. I imagine they have probably taken quite a few orders as well over the past few weeks as well.

Good news about the 7" coming to retailers. 

1 hour ago, Petehiltonjr said:

What else are they selling on this tour? Shirts? Any other fun merch? I’m not even holding out hope for the 7” but I’m psyched for the show! 

They didn’t even have the 7” here in Vegas which was the 2nd night of tour which was a huge bummer. They had about 5 shirts, a hoodie, the poster, enamel pins, slipmat and a stress ball that was a house lol. 

10 hours ago, Juturna90 said:

They didn’t even have the 7” here in Vegas which was the 2nd night of tour which was a huge bummer. They had about 5 shirts, a hoodie, the poster, enamel pins, slipmat and a stress ball that was a house lol. 

I think I'm good on shirts, hoodies, and posters--sign me the fuck up for a stress ball

15 hours ago, Juturna90 said:

I think they ran out in Cleveland. I don't think it was limited to a certain amount per show. I saw it on the table, got in line (which took about 20 minutes), and by the time I got up to the front it was gone. I overheard their merch girl saying to someone a few people in front of me that it's limited to 1,500 and they only got a few mailed to them and are picking the rest up at a California date (but that doesn't seem to make much sense since the tour started with California dates). Who knows. 

Apparently they are selling about 16 copies of the 7” per show. 

Not limited to one per person (though possible they’d decline unreasonable demands). 

I got here 45 mins early and was about 20th in line outside and had no problems. I could’ve come later. They still had them at least 15 mins after doors. YMMV

Also, apparently 1000 pressed. 

Edited by fondfarewell