PO: Better Oblivion Community Center

nyhi

1 hour ago, kas1985 said:

The 7” lasted until about 45 minutes after doors in Providence tonight. 

The poster, on the other hand didn’t make it even 10 minutes. Don’t know what the print run was, my guess is less than 20. 

Was it the mostly black and white art poster? It’s out of 500. Took a long time to sell the pile in NY last night (couple hours maybe), but perhaps they’re getting more limited now. 

19 minutes ago, fondfarewell said:

Was it the mostly black and white art poster? It’s out of 500. Took a long time to sell the pile in NY last night (couple hours maybe), but perhaps they’re getting more limited now. 

It did look like a mostly black and white sketch-style poster. And if they were leftover, it would make a little more sense as to why they went so fast. 

44 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

It did look like a mostly black and white sketch-style poster. And if they were leftover, it would make a little more sense as to why they went so fast. 

It’s been the same print all tour (not show-specific). I think they are just running low, so may be rationing now to stretch them through the rest of the dates.

4 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Super bummed to have missed this tour/ random ass merch, but I'd like to think that of they keep making dollaz, they'll keep doing it. Next time hopefully.

I think they will probably do something again eventually. They said they have more music, and there was already a LA date announced for the summer. Hopefully they make it back east.

Agreed on the ugly merch comments, skipped out on shirts/posters but copped the 7" + a stress ball house and super happy with them! 

I wasn't feeling up to going into Brooklyn yesterday but definitely glad my partner and I made it out. Hearing Easy/Lucky/Free sung by Pheobe Bridgers might have made me cry a little bit, just a really wonderful/fun show all around. 

• 3 weeks later...