PO: Better Oblivion Community Center

nyhi

The Sleepwalkin' remix is unbelievable - has already eclipsed the album version for me! I've been listening to it nonstop since yesterday. 

Re: tour posters, was the only variant being sold at the gigs the black and blue one? It's the only one I can find a copy of for sale anywhere, but someone alluded to there being a blue and yellow version too. I couldn't get anywhere near the merch table in time to score one at my gig and would love to grab one if anyone has an extra they're looking to offload.

• 3 months later...
25 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Unless I'm mistaken, I recall hearing that they've already got a sophomore album recorded.  Just a matter of time – hopefully sooner than later.

That's what I heard too (probably here, from you), but I've worn this LP out. Luckily I have 2 copies and Spotify. I'll take just new Phoebe Bridgers also. Literally anything.

2 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

That's what I heard too (probably here, from you), but I've worn this LP out. Luckily I have 2 copies and Spotify. I'll take just new Phoebe Bridgers also. Literally anything.

New Bridgers in 2019 would be a dream.

I'm too lazy to scour this thread for the posts to confirm it, but there's someone who's privy to way more info than I am, regarding BOCC's sophomore album.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's heard it at this point.  Can't drop soon enough.  You've already listened to Boygenius I assume?

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

New Bridgers in 2019 would be a dream.

I'm too lazy to scour this thread for the posts to confirm it, but there's someone who's privy to way more info than I am, regarding BOCC's sophomore album.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's heard it at this point.  Can't drop soon enough.  You've already listened to Boygenius I assume?

Yeah. Literally in headphones right now. "Stay Down." I can't get enough. 

18 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Phoebe’s been teasing that she’s in the studio with Perfume Genius. Idk who that is but I also will take all the PB I can get.

Perfume Genius is dope, I like his first 2 albums in particular. He's been around a while - worth checking out his earlier stuff at least imo haha

• 1 month later...

I have a copy of the 7" that I am going to give away! Long story short, I picked up an extra at my show with the intention of doing this right after, but then some shit happened in my life and I forgot all about it. I found the extra last weekend, so now the time has come.

Here are the rules:  All you have to do is post a picture of a cat, or cats, in this thread from now until Sunday. I will then have my wife choose the picture that she likes the most. That will be the winner.  I will pay for shipping anywhere in the US. International winner pays actual shipping. That's it...good luck!

Edited by Scruffy...the janitor

23 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I have a copy of the 7" that I am going to give away! Long story short, I picked up an extra at my show with the intention of doing this right after, but then some shit happened in my life and I forgot all about it. I found the extra last weekend, so now the time has come.

Here are the rules:  **You must have at least 500 posts to be eligible*** All you have to do is post a picture of a cat, or cats, in this thread from now until Sunday. I will then have my wife choose the picture that she likes the most. That will be the winner.  I will pay for shipping anywhere in the US. International winner pays actual shipping. That's it...good luck!

You are awesome. spacer.png