PO: Better Oblivion Community Center

nyhi

19 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Finally picked this up and noticed Ben Walsh and Adam Mcilwee from Tigers Jaw have a songwriting credit on the track 'Big Black Heart', I'm pretty interested to find out the story behind that 

Found this:

Basically phoebe wrote the riff and then realized she ripped them off so then emailed them and asked if she could use it.

There’s some Apple Music track by track where she talked about it.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kylet said:

Are people still waiting on the 7”? Ordered mine from Bull Moose and still nothing.

When I ordered from them I got a follow up saying they oversold and cancelling it. Double check for that. If you missed out and you desire, you can get it bundled from Secretly with the LP, or Port of Sound for $9.99. OR I have one extra.

31 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

When I ordered from them I got a follow up saying they oversold and cancelling it. Double check for that. If you missed out and you desire, you can get it bundled from Secretly with the LP, or Port of Sound for $9.99. OR I have one extra.

Nah I didn't get a follow up. This order was super wacky though. I preordered with my credit card. Then like a week after my card got auto canceled for suspicious activity.  Bull Moose had to give me a "placeholder link" because the 7" was sold out, so that I could replace the order with the new replacement credit card. I'm sure I just fell in the cracks. 

I shot them an email to see what's up. But if they did oversell, I'd love to take you up on buying that extra off you!

Edited by kylet

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Nah I didn't get a follow up. This order was super wacky though. I preordered with my credit card. Then like a week after my card got auto canceled for suspicious activity.  Bull Moose had to give me a "placeholder link" because the 7" was sold out, so that I could replace the order with the new replacement credit card. I'm sure I just fell in the cracks. 

I shot them an email to see what's up. But if they did oversell, I'd love to take you up on buying that extra off you!

Sucks when they stuff happens. Crap like that is why I ordered from 2 different places, hence the extra.

Sorry for the trouble! It looks like your order was to be shipped from a store that doesn't have stock currently, but we have other locations that do so I'll swap it over! Sorry we missed that, and we will be shipping out your copy ASAP! Thank you for reaching out, and if you have any other questions please let me know!

Bull moose has the best customer service! Once again they’re coming through!

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Sorry for the trouble! It looks like your order was to be shipped from a store that doesn't have stock currently, but we have other locations that do so I'll swap it over! Sorry we missed that, and we will be shipping out your copy ASAP! Thank you for reaching out, and if you have any other questions please let me know!

Bull moose has the best customer service! Once again they’re coming through!

They have done this for me too.

Bull Moose is awesome! 😎

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
35 minutes ago, McCandless said:

Late to the party but anyone see any new links to an orange one please feel free to post below! 

Definitely too late for any regular priced links unless they press the same variant again. Might want to jump on a copy now because the price will only go up as new Phoebe fans find out about this project.

3 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Definitely too late for any regular priced links unless they press the same variant again. Might want to jump on a copy now because the price will only go up as new Phoebe fans find out about this project.

Definitely just described me there, thanks!