Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the winner is...randomfortunepa. There were a lot of gasps and awws from my wife as she looked through the entries. Her reasoning for the winner was, "I love black cats and I love Halloween." So t

FYI regarding the 7”:

Imagine having a username like lickmydoo125 and assuming anyone would ever take your opinion seriously.

Upon reflection, I have decided to open this up to anyone who has at least more than a handful of posts. We all have to start somewhere in a community, so who am I to crush the dreams of a newbie?  

 

Also, feel free to post more than just one "entry" cat picture. More cat pictures are a simple way to soften the crushing world around us. Here at the Better Oblivion Community Center we heal your woes with meows. Plus my wife is excited to see as many cats as possible!

Edited by Scruffy...the janitor
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

Upon reflection, I have decided to open this up to anyone who has at least more than a handful of posts. We all have to start somewhere in a community, so who am I to crush the dreams of a newbie?  

 

Also, feel free to post more than just one "entry" cat picture. More cat pictures are a simple way to soften the crushing world around us. Here at the Better Oblivion Community Center we heal your woes with meows. Plus my wife is excited to see as many cats as possible!

So I could literally post every adorable cat and better my chances?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So I could literally post every adorable cat and better my chances?

I guess you technically could, but do you really want to be THAT guy? It's like this time my parents took me for ice cream. I kept pushing for sprinkles and fudge and whip cream and Oreo crumbles and cherries and they got frustrated and told me that now I get nothing because I was greedy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I guess you technically could, but do you really want to be THAT guy? It's like this time my parents took me for ice cream. I kept pushing for sprinkles and fudge and whip cream and Oreo crumbles and cherries and they got frustrated and told me that now I get nothing because I was greedy. 

I'm not really gonna do it, just clarifying. Story sounds familiar though :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website