PO NOW: Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next

• 3 weeks later...

No one's mentioned above, but Thank U, Next and 7 Rings 7" singles have come and gone on Ariana's site... 

Right now there's a Break Up With Your Girlfriend 7" single available, marked as limited... If it's the same as the others, it'll only be available for a few days

https://shop.arianagrande.com/products/break-up-with-your-girlfriend-im-bored-7-vinyl-digital-single

There's a cassette available too

Edited by ACS___

10 hours ago, ACS___ said:

No one's mentioned above, but Thank U, Next and 7 Rings 7" singles have come and gone on Ariana's site... 

Right now there's a Break Up With Your Girlfriend 7" single available, marked as limited... If it's the same as the others, it'll only be available for a few days

https://shop.arianagrande.com/products/break-up-with-your-girlfriend-im-bored-7-vinyl-digital-single

There's a cassette available too

Thanks for posting this. I'm usually all over anything Ari but I totally spaced on this 7". Happy I scooped up the last one as well.

8 hours ago, Dougie Jones said:

Thanks for posting this. I'm usually all over anything Ari but I totally spaced on this 7". Happy I scooped up the last one as well.

I missed 7 Rings personally :(

I picked up two of Break Up With Your Girlfriend if anyone has an extra they'd like to trade! 

14 hours ago, Dougie Jones said:

All of the 7's were listed as limited.

just cause it says limited doesnt actually mean there arent alot. limited could mean 10,000. or 20,000 or 30,000. unless they list the pressing numbers, we dont know whats actually "limited" or not. the only thing we do know is they arent unlimited, which gives them the ability to paint a picture that there arent a lot of these, when really there are. they could press as many as were ordered and still call it "limited", just cause you only had a week to order. 7 rings is the only one ive actually seen sold out, not just get pulled as a PO. 

3 hours ago, Dougie Jones said:

https://www.target.com/p/ariana-grande-thank-u--next--clear-vinyl-/-/A-54518066

Clear vinyl up at target. Not sure on how "limited" this is.

If it's anything like Xtina's 'Liberation' that had a Target exclusive...it'll sell out online in no time and will be scarcely available at stores.