Fearless Records 25 Year 7" Series

$17 for a 7"? Hard pass. If they put these up on Merchnow, I might grab some along with some other records, but they're only being sold through their site sooooo, no thanks. If any Blessthefall gets pressed I'll have to snatch, but that's it for now. I'm sure there are a handful that I'd want, but not at $17 a pop. Media mail only costs $3.50.

Also, did anyone notice that an All Time Low somehow got slipped into their 25th anniversary playlist? Haha, wrong label, intern.

Retracting my last comment. I just noticed it was from the "Punk Goes" series.

Edited by MyckelJay

36 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

$17 for a 7"? Hard pass. If they put these up on Merchnow, I might grab some along with some other records, but they're only being sold through their site sooooo, no thanks. If any Blessthefall gets pressed I'll have to snatch, but that's it for now. I'm sure there are a handful that I'd want, but not at $17 a pop. Media mail only costs $3.50.

Also, did anyone notice that an All Time Low somehow got slipped into their 25th anniversary playlist? Haha, wrong label, intern.

Retracting my last comment. I just noticed it was from the "Punk Goes" series.

Agreed. The only way I’m paying $17 bucks for a 7 inch in this series, is if Sugarcult gets pressed. Nothing else is remotely close to being worth that price.

15 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Pierce the Veil sold out pretty quickly. I agree these should be on merchnow, they're far too expensive to buy one at a time. I'll suck it up for a few select bands though

Same. I would've grabbed this one too for old time's sake, just not for $17. Can't say I'm surprised these sold out though.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

We're so thrilled to reveal this Mayday Parade 7" as the the latest release in our #Fearless25th Anniversary Series!

"Jamie All Over" and "Miserable At Best" are available on 7" vinyl exclusively at fearless25th.com

I was excited when I saw this, then I kept reading and saw that the only Mayday Parade song I dislike is on Side B. I'll hold my $17. I already have 2 copies of that album anyway.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, ckraus333 said:

It's the 25th, so naturally today is the perfect day to reveal the next release in our #Fearless25th Anniversary Series 💙💗 

"Bouncing Off The Walls" and "Memory (Acoustic)" by Sugarcult are available on 7" vinyl exclusively at https://found.ee/25th-sugarcult

Literally beat me to the punch by 2 minutes. Haha 

3 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

We’re stoked to announce that this sweet Every Avenue 7” is this month’s release in our #Fearless25th Anniversary Series

"Tell Me I’m A Wreck" and "Where Were You" are available on 7" vinyl exclusively at fearless25th.com

Couldn't help myself since they will likey never make these records on vinyl.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wille eventually order a lot of these but since they aren't selling out I will wait til near the end and order them all at once so I dont have to pay a crap load of shipping more then once. Sugarcult and I Prevail are the only ones I really want but there is 1-2 more I'd probably grab as well like Maine . 

2 hours ago, exileinoblivion said:

I wille eventually order a lot of these but since they aren't selling out I will wait til near the end and order them all at once so I dont have to pay a crap load of shipping more then once. Sugarcult and I Prevail are the only ones I really want but there is 1-2 more I'd probably grab as well like Maine . 

Good luck with getting the maine as its been sold out for months. :(

4 hours ago, exileinoblivion said:

Pierce the Veil and The Maine are both sold out and there are only 25 PWT and 52 Mayday Parade left.