Fearless Records 25 Year 7" Series

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mmhmm said:

Yeah, and then they're realizing they bought a 7" and feeling just really silly about the whole thing. 

I haven't bought any of these. But I think what Fearless is doing is better than what Rise tried with their 7" series. Rise's were single-sided with no screen print or anything on Side B. Just one song on Side A. Granted they came to about $14 shipped a piece. That's still ridiculous for one song. At least Fearless' series bring something new to the table with unreleased B-Sides, acoustic tracks, demos or new songs. Worth $16 a piece? That's up to you to decide.

1 hour ago, MyckelJay said:

I haven't bought any of these. But I think what Fearless is doing is better than what Rise tried with their 7" series. Rise's were single-sided with no screen print or anything on Side B. Just one song on Side A. Granted they came to about $14 shipped a piece. That's still ridiculous for one song. At least Fearless' series bring something new to the table with unreleased B-Sides, acoustic tracks, demos or new songs. Worth $16 a piece? That's up to you to decide.

If you bundle them it ain't that bad. Once I hit 4 7 inches the shipping charges stay the same. I order with my family and we just split the bill.

1 hour ago, MyckelJay said:

Yeah I agree with you there. The Rise ones were kind of cheap. I don’t think the ones I bought came with download cards, or inserts, or anything like that. There wasn’t a ton of drawing factor. I think they pressed too many as well. 

1 hour ago, Han Solo said:

I think they pressed too many as well. 

They definitely did. The SWS are still for sale I think. Attack Attack! and TDWP were around for a while too. I would've LOVED to see a demo or acoustic from any of the bands on Side B. When they do the second series (if that's ever still happening), I hope they add something.