Advice for Combatting Slight Vinyl Warping?

Hey all, came to the realization after a bunch of records I've pulled to play in the last few weeks have had very slight warping present that I have very likely had my ~1ft long shelves packed too tight (but not tight enough/for long enough to cause any ringwear at all, apparently).

It's an aesthetic issue, with playback fine but the visual effect of asymmetry killllliiiiing me haha. You can see the warp when the platter is spinning, but you'd be hard-pressed to notice it otherwise. 

Wondering whether very slight warping like this is the kind of thing where the warp will go away over time. From what I understand, vinyl records can shapeshift a bit based on their environment. Hoping backing off the pressure on my shelves will encourage a return to flat form. Or maybe I should try putting an LP or two under some pressure for a while to see if that could work the warp back out?

Figured some of y'all have any experience with this sort of thing and could offer a word of advice, expertise, or reassurance (or tell me to suck it up cuz it won't get better. could also be helpful haha). Seen a lot of forum posts on the web for dealing with more extreme warping caused by more extreme/prolonged negligence, but nothing that addresses subtle stuff I'm experiencing.

Are you sure that these werent present before and just noticing it now?

Not only do you need pressure but heat to really cause a warp. Having them vertical vs horizontal also reduces this greatly

I find that the majority of records that I purchase these days are warped/dished to some extent

www.vinylflat.com is my friend and a great investment

On 1/27/2019 at 9:30 AM, youspinmeround said:

Are you sure that these werent present before and just noticing it now?

Not only do you need pressure but heat to really cause a warp. Having them vertical vs horizontal also reduces this greatly

I find that the majority of records that I purchase these days are warped/dished to some extent

www.vinylflat.com is my friend and a great investment

yeah, that's what gets me. there aren't any temperature irregularities in my apartment at all, they're in the proper alignment on the shelf, etc

there's a slight edge warp to almost every disc, which there certainly wasn't before. now wondering if maybe my platter has gone ever so slightly out of alignment and is causing the illusion of disc warping. gonna bring a few records to my friend and a/b things.