Pledge Music delay in artists receiving money raised

I've not received my refund, and judging by many comments posted online a lot of other people are still waiting too. I have received a non-automated acknowledgment to my request  and the status of my order has been changed to £0 payment incomplete, but  I don't honestly anticipate receiving it anytime soon.

Judging by the same comments, the whole situation looks to be getting  a bit messy now.

• 5 months later...

So I happened to click a PledgeMusic link I'd had saved and instead of their home page I was greeting with this message:

A winding up order was made against Pledgemusic.com Limited in the High Court of Justice on 31 July 2019.

As a result of the making of the order, the Official Receiver becomes liquidator of the company. Any enquiries should be forwarded to [email protected], quoting reference LQD5671373.

Probably a huge long shot, but presumably if you're still waiting on a refund from them you could contact the liquidator at the given email address and add yourself as a creditor.

Edited by unknown pleasures

2 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

So I happened to click a PledgeMusic link I'd had saved and instead of their home page I was greeting with this message:

Probably a huge long shot, but presumably if you're still waiting on a refund from them you could contact the liquidator at the given email address and add yourself as a creditor.

It's such a huge longshot that it's not even worth the time it takes to compose the email.