Dead American (Cove from Saosin) new band releasing new record

Dead American (Cove Reber from Saosin) are releasing “The Shape Of Punk Is Dumb” on vinyl for the first time, and is AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW! This pressing will feature a black and white version of the original artwork on four different color ways: 
20 test presses
50 Swirl (Blue, Orange, Purple Swirl Bundle)
100 Blue (Coin Toss Exclusive)
100 Orange (Dead American Webstore)
100 Purple (Tour Exclusive)
The swirl variant is only available as a bundle that is LIMITED to a total of 40, including a laser engraved wood box casing and limited edition shirt (all exclusive through Coin Toss Records, www.cointossrecords.com) - check it out at deadamerican.com! The vinyl has  exclusive track False Intentions.

Thanks for posting this, Cointoss! I play guitar and sing in this band and just had so much stuff going on yesterday when we released the vinyl pre-order, so I couldn't get around to it. Should be receiving the test presses within a week or two and hopefully can get production going soon after that, so if there are any setbacks on the release date of 4/20, I'll post it in this thread. We also announced a tour with Beartooth, Of Mice & Men, and Hands Like Houses for the spring, so come out to a show if we are in your area!