PO: Failure - In the Future Your Body Will Be The Furthest Thing From Your Mind

On 1/30/2019 at 5:34 PM, Adam10647 said:

Im waiting to see if I can get this at my local store. At least it's not Pledge exclusive they've Fed up every order Ive placed with them. 

Yep, they're four for four in fucking my orders up as well.  Not to mention, I must be the only one who thinks the new album sucks.

4 hours ago, Die Laughing said:

Yep, they're four for four in fucking my orders up as well.  Not to mention, I must be the only one who thinks the new album sucks.

Not alone my friend. It did nothing for me and I held out on listening to the eps so I could get the full context.

At least they are touring with swervedriver so it can't be a bad evening

18 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

Not alone my friend. It did nothing for me and I held out on listening to the eps so I could get the full context.

At least they are touring with swervedriver so it can't be a bad evening

I held out as well.  Failure is one of my favorite bands, so it was extra disappointing for me.  They can't all be zingers, I guess.

4 hours ago, ptothedo said:

I’ve avoided listening to the new one for awhile.  Last one had its moments, but nothing like before.

I was completely underwhelmed by EP#3 but all together it's good. They had a Magnified's worth of ideas. They shouldn't marry themselves to the hour+ runtime.   I'm pretty pleased with the album but have moved on to other music for now. 

10 hours ago, firefoxUSSR said:

Ha I can make it through the new one, the Heart is the Monster on the other hand.....

Exactly, HITM was overrated because it was their return, but this new one, in my opinion, is excellent. It was a grower though.

I find myself listening to it a lot lately, and I look forward to listening to it live.

8 minutes ago, Gvzr said:

Exactly, HITM was overrated because it was their return, but this new one, in my opinion, is excellent. It was a grower though.

I find myself listening to it a lot lately, and I look forward to listening to it live.

Better stated by you, yes I did not find myself coming back to HitM.  I do think Counterfeit Sky and 'I can see houses' are wonderful, the Focus and Come Crashing are good too.

• 1 month later...

a message from Failure

To our fans:

Over the past four years we've run three successful presale campaigns with Pledge Music (The Heart Is A Monster, Fantastic Planet vinyl and Fantastic Planet Live). Through these campaigns we've been able to provide our fans with music, art, and experiences that have worked well for our fans, and therefore, for us. Unfortunately this is no longer the case.

We are now at the point where we should be preparing to ship the orders from the campaign for our new album, In The Future Your Body Will Be The Furthest Thing From Your Mind. However, Pledge Music is now experiencing financial problems resulting in a suspension of their services and an inability to satisfy their obligations to us, making it impossible to fulfill your order.

We've thought long and hard on how to solve this problem and to help those who have been so supportive of us. If you bought a digital download of the album, you received your order last year. But for all of the supporters who bought a physical record, CD, or other physical item, we suggest you call your credit card company or your bank card provider and dispute the charges.

We will be offering the heavyweight signed double vinyl, regular double vinyl, and signed CDs, as well as some of the other items from the campaign on our upcoming tour which starts on March 11. We hope to have these and other items available through our own e-commerce store, www.failurebandmerch.com, very soon.

We are so very sorry for the bad situation we are currently in together.
cleardot.gif