Billie Eilish - when we all fall asleep, where do we go? (3/29/19)

dnl

Ordered that GITD. It’s so crazy how much she’s blown up over the past year or so. 

I mentioned this before but nobody ever responded... does anyone else’s party favor 7” skip so much that it can’t play more than 1 second of music? Mine is 100% unplayable on both sides. 

31 minutes ago, pizza face said:

If I buy the glow it's gonna stay sealed since they all sound like shit. (at least that's what I've read about gitd records) 

I've also heard that for almost every GITD record. I got Oceans Ate Alaska's "Hikari" as the GITD variant and a few people complained but I thought my copy sounded pretty good.

I bought don't smile at me a while back and had to return it. I've never seen so many dimples on a record before in my life. No exaggeration, there was at least 20 throughout one of the songs. Bought another recently at Newbury because it's only $16 and there was only one or two. Hoping this is better. Ended up buying the GITD variant. Wish I was able to get a bundle tho. I'll most likely buy a standard variant too

Edited by pizza face

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Roandy55 said:

Really liking the sound of this so far. Picked up the glow in the dark bundle from Billie's UK store and hoping there will be signed Banquet exclusives up after the 7 March show. Will need to be lucky though, or very quick.

Sadly I doubt there will be as the show is 3 weeks ahead of the release date, I doubt the label will be distributing it that far in advance.

1 hour ago, HeartSwells said:

Sadly I doubt there will be as the show is 3 weeks ahead of the release date, I doubt the label will be distributing it that far in advance.

Didn't actually realise that, and the ad for the event does state albums and tickets will be sent separately, but will check in early the day after just in case!

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:46 AM, Dunc said:

Any pressing numbers out yet? I figured these "exclusives" would have been sold out.

No numbers, but the glow in the dark bundle briefly sold out with the vinyl still being available separately. However only the bundle is still available now, so it looks to be the most sought after. Keeping an eye on the Banquet exclusive too.

JB listed an "Australia Exclusive Copper" butttt it looks the same as the UO colour ... go figure 

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/alternative/when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-limited-jb-hi-fi-australian-exclusive-cop/363659/ 

also a "pale Yellow" ?? looks the same as standard yellow

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/alternative/when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-pale-yellow-vinyl/363655/

both @$67 each so im guessing they are buying it from UO / Distributor at US Retail and adding their markup 

Edited by AGB