Billie Eilish - when we all fall asleep, where do we go? (3/29/19)

dnl

On 3/29/2019 at 1:46 PM, pizza face said:

Forgot all about it. Never contacted the store to change it from glow to lime. O well. Hopefully I can just get a standard copy for cheap. I'm sure it'll be on the top selling records at nebwury comics and will be a lower price after a bit 

lemme know if you dont want your glow in the dark. Im willing to buy you a new copy. 

edit - actually just noticed its still avail online, so i bought it. 

Edited by tokimedo

3 minutes ago, redroom said:

So with a little search on Google I found out that the picture disc was available from her shop. 

https://store.universalmusic.com/billieeilish/*/*/SPOTIFY-FANS-FIRST-PICTURE-DISC/63MN0000000

Asked a friend in the UK if I could use his address and received shipping notification today. 

(Sold out since Saturday) 

and used my contacts! :p

5 hours ago, dnl said:

So many damn pressings. Which one sounds the best or at least decent? I haven't been hearing great things about most of them and my gitd copy is awful. I was going to get a standard yellow pressing also but I was told that sounded pretty bad too.

I got a copy on copper, my gf got a glow in the dark. Both sound great.

10 hours ago, redroom said:

What is wrong with the glow in the dark and other pressings? 

Have to check if I face the same problems. 

My gitd is very noisy. I knew the risk buying but I wanted it for the novelty and got my hopes up when people were saying they got a good pressing. I guess it might all be random since these were pressed in such large quantities. There's bound to be some duds. Besides noise, the feedback on the mastering of the vinyl pressing isn't so great. 

I just cannot get into this album. I tried 4 times. Listened through all the way twice and attempted 2 more times. It’s so boring. I genuinely feel like she’s been hanging out with too many mumble rappers. It just seems like she got lazy with her melodies. I might be crazy, but that’s how I feel about it as of right now. I’ll keep trying, but I’m not hopeful. 

However, I do like the strange addiction song. BUT.... all the clips from the office ruin it. 

The picture disc was just back in stock. Literally just checked, placed my order, clicked back to the page and it had gone. I'll put the link up anyway as there is a good chance it may be back again if anyone is still looking.

https://store.universalmusic.com/billieeilish/*/*/SPOTIFY-FANS-FIRST-PICTURE-DISC/63MN0000000

1 hour ago, Roandy55 said:

The picture disc was just back in stock. Literally just checked, placed my order, clicked back to the page and it had gone. I'll put the link up anyway as there is a good chance it may be back again if anyone is still looking.

Its been going back in and out of stock for a while now. I tried grabbing one for my nephew last week who just got into records and is a big fan but then realized it was UK only unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend introduced me to this album yesterday with My Strange Addiction and I'm instantly hooked. Bad Guy is also fantastic. Do you guys have any suggestions on which press has sounded the best out of them all or if they're all pretty much the same?

It seems like my only two choices that are readily available are the UO copper and the lime green variant on her store.

13 hours ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

My girlfriend introduced me to this album yesterday with My Strange Addiction and I'm instantly hooked. Bad Guy is also fantastic. Do you guys have any suggestions on which press has sounded the best out of them all or if they're all pretty much the same?

It seems like my only two choices that are readily available are the UO copper and the lime green variant on her store.

General consensus seems to be that Glow In The Dark is the one to avoid as it has the worst sound quality, which seems standard for that press. Ironically it has been the one to sell out and seems like it's the most sought after, apart from the picture disc.

Just to add, there is an Asia vinyl edition scheduled for release on 26 April. A few sites have it listed but I can't find any details as to whether there may be  bonus tracks included.

https://easystreetonline.com/UPC/602577427749/Billie-Eilish_When-We-All-Fall-Asleep-Where-Do-We-Go-Asia

Edited by Roandy55
Additional info

16 hours ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

According to @redroom, orange or yellow are the best options. Yellow is the standard pressing available through Amazon, etc.

7 hours ago, Roandy55 said:

General consensus seems to be that Glow In The Dark is the one to avoid as it has the worst sound quality, which seems standard for that press. Ironically it has been the one to sell out and seems like it's the most sought after, apart from the picture disc.

Just to add, there is an Asia vinyl edition scheduled for release on 26 April. A few sites have it listed but I can't find any details as to whether there may be  bonus tracks included.

https://easystreetonline.com/UPC/602577427749/Billie-Eilish_When-We-All-Fall-Asleep-Where-Do-We-Go-Asia

So for those astronomical resale prices I’d be getting a vinyl that doesn’t sound as good as the others? Lol. I’ll be sure to avoid those! I’m curious as to what that Asian version will be but I can’t see myself spending over $40 on this. Thanks though!

31 minutes ago, dnl said:

According to @redroom, orange or yellow are the best options. Yellow is the standard pressing available through Amazon, etc.

Looks like I’ll be going with the standard press then. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, rundmcc said:

Pale Yellow just popped up as a pre-order on Urban Outfitters.

What do y'all think? New variant or what's up?

Prob same as other stores...normal release. https://www.bullmoose.com/p/29036204/billie-eilish-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-pale-yellow-vinyl

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? [LP][Pale Yellow] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N3RG76T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_sRHWCbB5GV1