The Bronx - B Sides and Rarities

3 hours ago, redroom said:

I don't think it was ridiculous. 

Just look at what you get and what normal prices are these days and you'll get around $100

$25 for a double LP

$30 for the shirt 

$10 for the bag

$15 for the slipmat

$20-$30 for the stand

$5 for the patch 

Thats $105 - $115. 

They can even ask more for a shirt or the LP these days. 

I doubt anyone thinks the price was bad for what you got... just not everyone wants to buy $75 in extra shit so that they can spin a few records. 

Also, the shirt was trash. Anyone who has been suckered into buying dumb bundles before has plenty of burlap sacks and shit quality slip mats. The stand was *kind* of cool. Just a few other options for less would’ve been cool (if they insist on only selling the records bundled with stuff not everyone wants). Probably could’ve coaxed me out of about $50 for the records and just one or two of those stupid add ons.

All that being said... they sold out of those dumb bundles at that price so I guess they made the right choice. Glad for everyone who was OK with the price (or just wanted it bad enough to pay). Enjoy your records one day when they show up!

Edited by dantheriver

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, glass realms said:

I’m guessing there’s a delay in the records getting manufactured. Especially since it’s after RSD. They’ve been on tour as well so I’m sure they’re focusing on that. They’re in between tours now so hopefully they’ll provide an update soon.

IDK, they showed a picture of the album when they launched the preorder, unless it was just an empty jacket in the photo. 

I emailed them....

“So the Dead Tracks packages have yet to ship.  Still waiting on the records from the pressing plant - had a 3 week delay with the test presses coming back wrong.  Will send out an email soon with updated information as to when you can expect the packages to ship out.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Cheers!

The Bronxxx
Webstore Mgmt.”
Edited by Velocity of Sound

Update from the band.

DEAD TRACKS UPDATE

Hello everyone that pre-ordered our “Dead Tracks” b sides album...

Due to an unforeseen track listing error at the record plant we had to master our dead tracks compilation LP twice. Everybody makes mistakes, but it is important to US, to deliver the right record to YOU. Test presses were approved last week and new ETA for delivery is mid June. Sucks I know, but we promise it’s worth it. 

Again - we are sorry about the mix up - and until robots finally take over, we’ll probably make a couple more... 

Keep it wet,
- the guvn’r

Edited by glass realms

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Dead Tracks Update

Hey M26e4u 

After a very long and painful wait, we are VERY happy to announce that the vinyl has arrived, and Dead Tracks will begin shipping out tomorow!!!  Keep your eyes peeled for updated tracking info throughout the week.

Thank you so much for your patience and continued support.  Cant wait for you to get this!

Cheers!

The Bronxxx

Webstore Mgmt.

From the runout information I just found on Discogs this was pressed at Rainbo Pressing. I hope everybody will receive a decent pressing quality. Rainbo is infamous for subpar pressings unfortunately.

I also noticed there is a barcode printed on the back. Just speculating here but could it indicate a wider commercial release at some point in the future? Why would they need it for an exclusive self-distributed release? On the other hand their 2017 pressings had a printed barcode as well. Any thoughts on that?

Edited by Iggy_Pilot
wording